Inspired by Betsy...

dunlop73

Silver Member
...I have attached a before and after pic of me too. The Fat Pic was me in August, about a month before starting on LT. The other was me this morning.

Jon
xx

Attachments

• IMG_1856.jpg
    IMG_1856.jpg
    197.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0384.jpg
    IMG_0384.jpg
    178.3 KB · Views: 105
You look great Jon, well done... you have done so well x

I can't begin to imagine how different you must feel. Do you recognise the person in the first pic? Have you accepted that you now look like the person in the 2nd pic?
Bloody well done Jon!! How is the refeed going?

I can't begin to imagine how different you must feel. Do you recognise the person in the first pic? Have you accepted that you now look like the person in the 2nd pic?
Bloody well done Jon!! How is the refeed going?

Thanks Stinky
To be honest I don't recognise either of them. I find it hard (and embarrassing) to see how overweight I was and I am delighted in the opportunity LT has given me, but in my head I still don't look like the other bloke.
I'm getting into the swing of refeed - and loving the tastes. How's Cambridge going?

Jon
xx

i can honestly say if anyone needed inspiration they would only have to look at these photos, jon you should be so proud of yourself that is such a achievement, well done and good luck with the new you:)

Wow Jon you look great hun,... makes us all feel like we can't wait to get our before and after pics on here!

Jon, you look fab and deserve to feel very proud of your achievement. Well done to you.

Wow that really is crazy!!!!!!!! Everytime I feel the urge to eat, im just going to picture these photo's!!!! Thank you!!!

Oh Jon you look absolutely amazing! You've taken years off yourself! You look so much younger it's unbelievable!

It's astounding to think that you have changed so much in such a short space of time. What do the kids at school think?

You'll continue to do brilliantly as you've the strength and courage of a lion!

X

It was quite funny on the day before we broke up for half term. The mother of one of my girls came in to see me - and I hadn't seen her for a few months and she was very shocked. She asked her daughter why she hadn't told her but the daughter said she hadn't noticed.

It is quite nice when people do notice though isn't it.

Jon
xx

Back