Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Extra Easy Inspired by you.

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Nigel g, 22 October 2010 Social URL.

1. Nigel g

Nigel g Daft Bloke

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    14st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st6lb(14.11%)
    Diet:
    Slimming world extra easy plan
    :D
    Hi again how is everyone doing. I hope all is well with you and you are excited about what your doing because I am, and you inspire me, without that inspiration from the people who are on this brill website I would have fallen flat on my face. Well that’s enough ass kissing for now, :kissass: . I so mean it though I don’t want anyone to feel patronized by my comments I want to say what I want to hear from someone else who feels the frustration when you get into these diet’s. I moan when I go to the shops because there is hardly any choices available to ex choco hollics and biscuits are just a nightmare. Don’t get me started on the going out for dinner thing because as a Chef I know what goes into things and how there cooked and I find that the salad becomes the only choice. I am not naive enough to think that this is a journey and the first step on a thousand mile weight loss journey is the hardest. It’s the sitting alone in the kitchen not wanting to eat the sensible food or the yearning for a take away that just wont go away. Giving up smoking many years ago was child’s play compared to this challenge , and I do view it as a challenge because if I had to change a lifestyle of someone else in a click of a finger I would say no chance.
    What I want to do is get to my target weight and be able to have the odd take away or chocolate but be really smug and say I can eat this and can happily maintain a lifestyle that keeps me healthy and still have my girlfriend fancy me in tight jeans..lol. So thanks for the help with the running I am very happy one or two are looking at walking or running to keep the weight off. Just log in to this site if your peed off with only loosing a small amount of gaining some at the weigh in and see how many great people there are on here selfless individuals all on the same mission.
    Bloody hell I only meant to say thank you for the nice comments but I got carried away. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *EB*

*EB* Gold Member

wow - thank you back xxx without people posting how they feel, suggestions and ideas on this website, i think i would have also given up ages ago!!!

4. Sam1988

Sam1988 I ♥ Slimming World

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    2st2lb(13.27%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I completely agree!! In fact I am becoming obsessed with minimins support! :)

xxx

5. Janine 40

Janine 40 Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st0lb
    Current Weight:
    10st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(14.29%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    RR bless, that is so nice!!

I am also obsessed and i go back to work on Monday and will be feeling the withdrawals of logging in when i need a boost.

I really love it here.

Hugs and a happy Friday to all.

xx

6. *honey

*honey Silver Member

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13.5lb(8.33%)
    Diet:
    Slim fast
    Minimins is somewhat addictive!....lol

7. poptart

poptart Member

Start Weight:
    19st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st9lb
    Lost(%):
    2st12lb(14.98%)
    Diet:
    slimming world
    hi nigel

good to see a bloke wanting to take care of himself and not go to pot belly mode,i have gone thru life now knowing im not lucky in being able to just eat what i want and it not going on..i have 5 sisters all except 1 who cannot put weight on and she eats enough for 2,beofre i joined slimming world i didnt care but underneath i was very unhappy,the food compulsion ruined my life and it was me that was doing nothing about it..but now i know im accountable,but still have that urge to say "why cant i be like my sister.but it will never be.but S/W gives u the control to eat healthy and the syns allow u to have that chocolate and not feel guilty..yes i do go on..sorry..good luck with ur quest

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.