Inspiring

Cheralyn

I have my second weigh in today and my husband has just given me £40 to pay for next weeks supply of lipotrim, and as long as i lose weight he is also going to pay for the following week too. That really inspires me because i am now going to be losing weight and its costing me nothing, he is also taking me clothes shopping when i am happy with my weight for a whole new wardrobe for our holiday to Cyprus at the end of June. I have a wonderful husband and so supportive, no wonder i love him so much!

He really is one in a million, I am so lucky to have him. God knows what he sees in me though, when I met him my husband had left me and our 3 year old daughter, so when me and Steve got together he didn't have any children and my daughter was having her terrible two's stage late, 8 years on we are very happily married and have a daughter of our own, but he treats my eldest daughter as though she was his, they are very close and she calls him dad, even though she still sees her biologica dad (i call him the sperm donor).

Yeah, that always helps. I too am very lucky, my 2 Sons are grown up now and I also have 2 grown up step daughters, they all get on excellent together and we are a really close family.
2nd time around rocks for me......lol.

Aww hun thats so nice, gives hope to single parents like me lol Good luck for your weigh in today :)

Does he have a clone that you could spare????

Awww, that's lovely Cheralyn. My hubby is very similar. He's my second husband (but my soul mate) and I don't know what I'd do without him. He is also very supportive and I don't think I could have done this without his support and love. Don't know how people do this without support. To all you single ladies and parents, there are diamonds out there, they're just very well hidden most of the time.

haha he is after something ..... !!! lol
just kidding! Ya got a good un there chick! :D

haha he is after something ..... !!! lol
just kidding! Ya got a good un there chick! :D

Funny you should say that, this morning he asked how much more weight I wanted to lose, and then asked if lipotrim was safe to follow whilst trying for a baby! I was gobbed smacked, got 2 daughters and do not want anymore children!

hahaha there ya go!!! thats what he wanted!!!!! lol

be careful, LT can make your 'more' fertitle :D

Back