Instant chocolate pudding and only 2 syns

Not sure. You can bake eggs in the oven so i guess the only way to find out is to give it a try.
Or could you put the mix into a heat resistant bowl and then put that into a pan of hot water? A bit like poaching it?

Forgot to post with the original quote! Re: chocolate orange dessert

They sound good, I hadn't heard of the choc orange dessert, but I will give it a go!

I made this but all the choc bit seemed to rise to the top (which was really yummy!) and then the egg all underneath which wernt so good. Where did I go wrong?

I'm practically salivating reading this I'm such a sweet tooth person! I only have ww instant hot choc in will see how
Many syns they are then try it! I bet it would be lovely with the white choc options with a vanilla miller and loads of raspberrys yumy! Or you could so the choc one and have it with the blue berry flavoured yoghurt and get a black Forrest gateaux kinda taste yumy scrumy!

Not for me I'm afraid, tasted too eggy and had a rubbery pancake effect with the first try and gloopey mess the second. Think I'll stick to making my own honeycombe instead.

...blergh :( sorry! Like a piece of chocolate leather!

chazzdiver said:
Not for me I'm afraid, tasted too eggy and had a rubbery pancake effect with the first try and gloopey mess the second. Think I'll stick to making my own honeycombe instead.

How do you make your own honeycomb ???

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back