Instant chocolate pudding and only 2 syns

how do you make SW friendly honeycomb???sounds rather IMPOSSIBLE!!!

May have to try this one for myself sounds a bit wierd :)

I'm very excited by the thought of SW honeycombe! Can you share the recipe-please ( well, beg, beg actually lol !(

chazzdiver said:
Not for me I'm afraid, tasted too eggy and had a rubbery pancake effect with the first try and gloopey mess the second. Think I'll stick to making my own honeycombe instead.

How do u make the honeycomb please?

Does anyone out there know where I can get hold of cheese flavouring my cheese and chocolate heads seem to have a seesaw
But these definitely are my downfalls l have seen some somewhere once
Another question to all you out there is there less syns in low fat coca powder green leaf? Same ones that makes one the same company that make high cocoa content chocolate
These questions are bothering me at this time in the morning as I can't sleep do you think I have a problem?
I'll have to go and make myself a treat of a choc options to help!!
Thanks all
B

well I just tried to make this pudding. I used an estimated amount of banoffee options (dont start til Monday so didnt have to weigh it out only have the tub lol) a large egg and a sprinkle of stevia sweetner. I mixed it really well and only microwaved it for 30 secs. But because I have a 900w microwave it came out like a gooey chocolate sauce with some kinda spongy bits in. Luckily it just tastes like a gooey choc pudding. I think when making it with a sachet I will use a small or medium egg and I will check it at 10 sec intervals :D

This is a type of thing if your egg is too large you need more powder (hence you'll have a bigger cake ?) the mixture needs to be mix well and not too wet ! But I must admit just slit it in half and put a tsp of Nutella which melts in the heat top it with yog or OH has ice cream !!! It's lovely ( also like using white choc options and some SYN free lemon curd inside bliss)

Not for me I'm afraid, tasted too eggy and had a rubbery pancake effect with the first try and gloopey mess the second. Think I'll stick to making my own honeycombe instead.

Would love the recipe for the honeycomb!

Someone had mentioned a Honeycomb recipe I still have not found it If it really does exist please post thanks

Someone had mentioned a Honeycomb recipe I still have not found it If it really does exist please post thanks

I found this :) but lost it again lol I'm thinking it was sweetener and honey melted together and then add bicarbonate of soda will do a little search now for you! Haven't tried it yet but really want to! X

Back