instant dried noodles - confused! Newbie

helenh123

Hi there
i'm new to slimming world! im doing the extra easy plan and im really confused about noodles! in my book it says all dried noodles are 'free' so i had a pack on asda smart price instant noodles (without the flavour in it) and i thought this would be ok, but i went onto the syn checker online and its really confusing saying that its 6 syns. Can anybody clarify the noodle thing to me, are instant noodles not classed as dried noodles?

feeling really rubbish now as ive done so well all week but got weigh in tomorrow and i just think ive messed everything up! i know i sound dramatic but i really want to have lost some weight tomorrow : (
please help!
helen

The instant noodles have oil in them (normal dried ones generally don't) and the flavour sachets are packed full of syns

Some people count them as free without the flavouring, technically theyre not but thats up to you. Low fat supernoodles are free :)

thanks so much for your replies! i didnt put the flavouring in so hopefully they wont have been too bad, i think i will stick to the low fat supernoodles. weigh in tonite, eek!

Back