Instant Mash Sausage Rolls

these are a must for me to try mmmm

I'm already in trouble with the modulators about my awards as I don't know how to insert a "html break"or where to find it!
so trying to start a link is something I have never tried.
Just bought a PC with windows 7 on it and I am still trying to get to grips with it! Any help/ideas appreciated.
Pete, 65 Years old , decrepid, T2 Diabetic, & overweight!

Pete I think you are amazing - your weight loss, your recipes, your photos and you are so positive! Well done and I reckon lots of us would be lost without you
x

Definitely giving these a go for some weekend munchies. Just think, sausage rolls, quiche and salad. perfect weekend lunch XD

Will let you know how it goes!

Just had these for tea! They were delicious! Well done!

I just made the basic recipe without the added apple sauce, and with a few spices, garlic and some Worcestershire sauce in the pork mix it was stunning. I'm stuff now lol!

I want to try these.

I didn't know you had a blog. Is it a foodie one or general? I think it's be great if your recipes were all on there. You're a star!

Hi Lucky 7.
I will try to start a thread for my recipes this year, when I have time, for now take a look at my "One week Challenge"
http://www.minimins.com/slimming-world-recipes/248313-one-week-challenge.html
I am trying to add each days meals to it!
Pete

This sounds fantastic, when I have the money I'm definately going to give it a go!

Thanks hun

Lulu xx

They are syn free if you don't add apple to the pork mix!
Pete

Back