instead of pickin at food i shud not ive managed to eat a whole peanut flapjack

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by monique's memoirs, 22 April 2009 Social URL.

1. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    :eek:ok so i was feeling the hungerpangs and my mouth wanted to chew on something an this time i did not Give it i grabbed the peanut flapped jack and munched away like a mad women and then followed it with 500ml of water .... not hungry anymore feel so stuffed they really bloat you with the water too, very pleased . i think getting to the first stone as made me want MORE MORE MORE i just want to lose and keep losing and there is only one way to do it the RIGHT WAY its mad cause i feel like ive entered the lipotrim zone now AT LAST :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

Good on you girl!!! dont know how you managed the flapjack though yak!!! ha ha ha x x x

4. XxAbbiexX23

XxAbbiexX23 Dieting & Mummy To Ethan

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    18st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim And Save as of 13th April
    Well done for not giving in hun! Flapjacks became too disgusting for me to bear so go you for eating it. :D:D:D

5. monique's memoirs

monique's memoirs Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st9lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim diet
    i know yak yak yak but i didnt taste it i just muched away kept going till it was gone you really dont feel like anything else when you have eaten one of those i dont like them really lol ive had 21 shakes for this week all in chocolate lol cause i love that one gone right off chicken yak yak yak too lmao

6. FloridaGirl

FloridaGirl Full Member

you have to go with what is best for you, I only like strawberry choc and soup. Cant stand vanilla I even tried a hot choc and almost threw up and now I know I cant ever eat a flapjack but we are all different so just keep up the good work!!!

7. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Good for your Monique. I could only manage 3/4 of a flapjack. Not nice at all.

8. delibelly

delibelly Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(7.49%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I just love the flapjacks, but only if i have them once every few days, they are great if im out for the day

9. JanD

JanD maintaining since June'09

Start Weight:
    15st9.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st13.6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9.9lb(30.02%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World, Dietchef, Lipotrim - now maintaining (I hope!).
    Well done Monique!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.