instead of pickin at food i shud not ive managed to eat a whole peanut flapjack

monique's memoirs

:eek:ok so i was feeling the hungerpangs and my mouth wanted to chew on something an this time i did not Give it i grabbed the peanut flapped jack and munched away like a mad women and then followed it with 500ml of water .... not hungry anymore feel so stuffed they really bloat you with the water too, very pleased . i think getting to the first stone as made me want MORE MORE MORE i just want to lose and keep losing and there is only one way to do it the RIGHT WAY its mad cause i feel like ive entered the lipotrim zone now AT LAST :D

Well done for not giving in hun! Flapjacks became too disgusting for me to bear so go you for eating it. :D:D:D

i know yak yak yak but i didnt taste it i just muched away kept going till it was gone you really dont feel like anything else when you have eaten one of those i dont like them really lol ive had 21 shakes for this week all in chocolate lol cause i love that one gone right off chicken yak yak yak too lmao

you have to go with what is best for you, I only like strawberry choc and soup. Cant stand vanilla I even tried a hot choc and almost threw up and now I know I cant ever eat a flapjack but we are all different so just keep up the good work!!!

Good for your Monique. I could only manage 3/4 of a flapjack. Not nice at all.

Well done Monique!! x

Back