Interesting programme tomorrow

Have to admit its been on the tv but I'm too busy having an argument by email with my boss and checking on here to calm myself back down to have paid much interest. All I really caught was "corn syrup", "processed meals" and "fudge bars". Oh and a woman from the American beverages association who didn't think that adding sweeteners to soft drinks had contributed to obesity. (really?????)

gentoo/aptenny

Companies like coca cola have so much money they can pretty much say what they like, juddd will never be recommended, and there's limited research in to non religious fasting - I mean, what money is there in researching reasons for people not to eat?!!!

I just don't get where common sense has gone. I mean, if I told you to feed a lion processed tinned catfood, or a plate of rice or something, you'd think I was nuts! Why? Because they're not evolved to eat that stuff...

Well what are we evolved to eat?...

I totally respect that it's peoples individual choices what they eat, but I think it's plain wrong for the government to give out ridiculous, industry sponsored advice, which in the uk they have been doing since the early 80s

Rant over :)

The third and final installments of this series should have been screened last Thursday, but due to extended Wimbledon coverage it was dropped from the schedule. It's now being shown on the 12th of July.

Ive found it a fascinating series of programmes and supports a lot of research and reading I've been doing since I started losing weight earlier this year.

Back