Interesting!

Sarah Lou

Gold Member
Hi ladies.. I have been lurking around for a few day's now and I am really interested in what you all are doing :)

I have just put my weight and height in the calculator and my down day would be 399 K/cals per day :eek:

would I have to manage on this for the first two weeks or could I go up to 500 on ddays.. I am really thinking of changing as I really am struggling.. I have quite alot of health problems and my energy on cambridge ss is nil, I also feel so low all the time.. apart from a few days when I ate on holiday last week..

but after a few days back on ss it's all started again.. this sounds like something I could cope with.. thanks ladies.. I look forward to hearing from you :)

Hi sarah Lou.
I have just put my weight and height in the calculator and my down day would be 399 K/cals per day :eek:
No you can have up to 500 calories on your DD and even increase it to 600 after 2 weeks.
I think the calculator is a bit misleading as it works out several percentages and I am guessing this is your 20%.
I felt the same on CD and only yesterday said to the OH how happy I was doing this. It does not feel like a diet at all.
Hope this helps x

Hi Sarah Lou,

If you do decide to join us good luck. Yes as long as you're no more than 500cals on dd in your first two weeks you'll be fine. It's easier than it sounds, and as you're used to cd you'll be fine on it. Make sure you have at least 2000 cals on up days, which are lovely lol! I feel so great on this plan, just loving it so far :)

Miss Jelly Tot and Stirky, thanks alot that sounds fine.. I just feel so fed up all the time, as we speak my girlie mates are out having a meal and I have not been able to go, in fact I have not had a night out since January.

I have only managed to shift two stone since my start in January on cd, as I take alot of medication and it affects what I loose.. I really am committed but I need to try something else. I saw Broxi's post and it got me thinking.

Thanks girls, I have some planning to do!! see you soon. :D

Good luck Sarah Lou, yes it's great to still be able to go out and enjoy yourself, as long as you plan it on an up day you're fine. I swapped onto this plan as I'd stopped losing on slimfast, and it's certainly got the scales moving again, so sure it will for you too x

Day three and all is well :) still have energy even though its a dd.. my gp was fine about me doing what I'm doing, in fact he wants me to tell him how I get on in two weeks.. he thinks it may be better for me to manage my m.e. as my energy is increasing.

Hope everyone is ok today x

Hi Sarah, glad all is going well and the GP said the diet was ok for you to do. I too have found I have more energy on this plan, on slimfast sometimes I'd feel so sluggish and it was a push for me to get my exercise done.

Good luck hun x

Just noticed, you haven't started a diary in the juddd diary section yet. Get one going chick so you can keep us all posted :D

Back