Interview - need positive vibes!

sarahm85

Silver Member
I've managed to get myself an interview - the first one I've had since summer. I've had an interview at this school before, I didn't get the job but the Head told me I came second (internal candidate already teaching the class got the job) but I was told if any jobs came up they wanted me to re-apply. A job came up, so I applied and I've got an interview this week. I found there is yet another internal candidate, but was told in a very subtle way they are not up to scratch and seem quite keen to bring someone new in.

I'm not nervous at all, I just want to get in there and show them what I can do! Will keep you updated...

ooooh good luck!!!!! will keep everything crossed!!

Very best of luck!!

Yes good luck. And let us know how you get on.

Sending you loads of positive vibes but I'm sure you'll do fantastically XXXX

Good luck, fingers and toes crossed for you

Good luck. I had my second interview for a company a couple of weeks ago after also "coming second" for a different post earlier in the year.

I heard last week that I got the job so I can pass on my proven to be postive vibes to you.:) Good luck.

Good luck. I had my second interview for a company a couple of weeks ago after also "coming second" for a different post earlier in the year.

I heard last week that I got the job so I can pass on my proven to be postive vibes to you.:) Good luck.

Oooh congrats! I hope some of your good luck rubs off on me, it just seems that teaching interviews don't seem to go with who did 'the best' gets the job. Sometimes it comes down to salary - as a newly qualified teacher I'm on the cheapest scale so I might be favoured over a more expensive teacher; sometimes it's experience where they want someone new to the profession so they can mould you into the teacher they want or they want someone with 10 years experience!

In past interviews I've always had positive feedback so I know there aren't any major issues with my interview technique or lessons. One interview feedback was "You were very good, highly appointable and you scored highly but someone scored more points than you." They were giving us marks!

My interview is tomorrow, so I will let you know how it goes xxx

I hope it goes well for you today XX

Back