Into my fourth week.......

missclare85

Silver Member
And im feeling really rubbish and just wanting to give up all because im having a FAT day!!

Im also sat here craving all kinds of food that would be too high for me to have things like donner kebab (which im not even really a fan off lol) fried rice, so on so forth!!! :(

Argghhh this is not good :( :( :(

Sorry for going on!

awww we all have days like these hun- heres a few sayings i think to myself when i feel like you do( WHILST EATING A BAR OF CHOCCI LOL)" WE EAT TO LIVE- WE DONT LIVE TO EAT"" FEELING SLIM IS BETTER THAN THE TASTE OF ANY FOOD!GOOD LUCK X

Babe, if you want fried rice, have it!! Last week I really craved fried rice, so I boiled some basmati, let it cool, beat two eggs, put the rice in a nonstick pan with some fry light, fried it up, added the egg slowly, added some dark soy sauce for colour, and voila!

OH said it tasted just like the chippy!

We are only human and often that means wanting the very things we can't or shouldn't have. Think of your craving and work out where in your body that craving is. Often it is in our mouths in which case wait ten minutes clean your teeth wait a futher ten minutes and see if the craving is still there. If it is, then have a small morsel of what you fancy to take the immediate craving away. xx

Back