Step 1 Sole Source Into my wedding dress.....

It happens kirsty I had a few booboos.. usually I just give up on things or think ive cheated now might aswell eat more. But im just tring keep my mind on what I want and stait bk on it.. u have a few days b4 your weigh in so jump back on that wagon! Xx :)

I'm at the end of my CD diet now, but just wanted to pop by and wish all you bride-to-be's lots of luck in both your weight loss journey's and your wedding x

I'm at the end of my CD diet now, but just wanted to pop by and wish all you bride-to-be's lots of luck in both your weight loss journey's and your wedding x

Thankyou :) xx

It happens kirsty I had a few booboos.. usually I just give up on things or think ive cheated now might aswell eat more. But im just tring keep my mind on what I want and stait bk on it.. u have a few days b4 your weigh in so jump back on that wagon! Xx :)

I've been back in the wagon today - but not managed enough water really :/ but I can keep trying :) xx

Hey MizKirsty,

Don't beat yourself up about falling off, we all have days when we struggle with willpower. The most important thing is to stick with it and get back on. Learn from the mistake and try and identify the triggers that got you cheating before, that way, next time - you'll be much better equipped! :)

xx

Hey!!

I was really miserable and down all yesterday and this morning. Felt like throwing in the towel and giving up!

But went to work - with just a shake and water. And I succeeded came home had a nap and have woken up a new woman!

I was so down in the dumps with cheating totm bloating convinced I was gonna gain etx but feeling much more positive and happy again.

So here's to another good day tomorrow :)

Thanks for your nice words :)

Xx

Well I think I'm in ketosis. But missed all the horrible symptoms that usually come ie headaches etc...

image-1625675729.jpg

It's odd bc I don't feel like I am!!! But I suppose actually yesterday I wasn't hungry ... Hmmmm

Small victory me thinks!! X

can anyone buy them sticks i heared there for diabetics so never knew if i could ask the chemist or not?

I got mine from amazon but you can buy them in a chemist!!!
Xx

Well I've ordered a new bike today. I was a kid the last time I had one. But Marcus keeps going on at me to get one. He wants to go riding etc and actually I've wanted one for ages but couldn't find one I liked!

But finally I have :)

So as I'm still on ss+ I'll be riding to the gym to WALK on the treadmill. Better than nothing I guess! Got told off for booking pilates Zumba and bokwa. And told no swimming so a basic walk will do then!! Xx

image-3745970021.jpg

Well first wi tonight!

I've had to combat one dodgy cheat day. Totm. Nights and an evening wi.

So the results are ok not as much as I'd hoped but better than nothing!!!

... -6lbs and -5inches.

Here's to a better next week!! Xx

Well first wi tonight!

I've had to combat one dodgy cheat day. Totm. Nights and an evening wi.

So the results are ok not as much as I'd hoped but better than nothing!!!

... -6lbs and -5inches.

Here's to a better next week!! Xx

Well done kirsty that's nearly half a stone jeekers :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Sent from my SM-G900F using MiniMins.com mobile app

YAY! Great weigh in and those inches! WOW!

Any loss is a loss - sometimes it's tricky when we compare ourselves to others - I naturally want to loose 10lb every week, but I know this isn't going to happen - i'm grateful for any loss as I know it's a little closer to goal. I'm feeling so much better within myself and am so excited to be on this journey - for me, it's not all about the losses, it's about what I am learning too...

xx

Hi from another bride to be. Know how you feel not wanting to be a "fat" bride and worrying about dress fittings. I've decided not to even attempt trying one on til after christmas when hopefully I'll have dropped down a few sizes. Good luck to you xx

Back