Into Second week

Skinnycotton

Likes to lose
Hi Everyone, I have just found this site tonight and god am I glad.:)...I've on Day 9 of Liptrim.
I got weighed on Day 7 and lost 7 pounds which I was happy about. I hope this week will be just as good.
I haven't been excersizing or anything on this diet and nothign has been mentioned about it, with such a low calarie intake i'm not sure if its a good idea, is anyone else excersizing aswell?

Hi Skinnycotton, welcome to this site. It is great here and by logging in everyday, this site has really kept me going. Well done on your weight loss so far, you are over the worst of it and it gets easier from now.
I didn't train much in my first week, but I train 3/4 times per week. Everyone has different opinions on exercising whilst on Lipo. But personally I have always trained and it's good for my mental well- being, so i choose to continue. I love it, I am full of energy and feel revitalised afterwards. I do cardio and free weights from time to time. It keeps me smiling and it is building up my stamina, whilst toning my body. Did u work out prior to starting Lipo?

Hi There, I'm not on lipo, but W8 which is another VLCD. I was told not to go to the gym as burning too many calories on such low calorie intake isnt good. Come week 4 we could start gentler exercise like walking/smimming, but no marathons or swimming the channel.....not that i'd manage either of them.

I'm sure some lipo experts will be on soon to answer your question - unless they are already in bed.

Good luck with your journey and congrats on your loss so far. x

Hi skinny welcome and well done! I have been exercising the last 2 weeks and im starting weel 11 today. I still get really light headed and so decided to just leave it a while and then build up slowly.
However, i know a few people on here have exercised quite a lot and had no probs, i guess it depends on the individual.

Good luck xx

Thanks

Thanks guys for the replies, its great to get feedback. Its a great site and really interesting to see how everyone else is doing. I'm getting weighed again on friday and cant wait to see how week 2 has gone. I know its early but i can really feel it in my waist, especially when i wake up and lie on back...its great to feel my tummy sink inwards :).
I am staying really busy and the house has never been soooo clean :D . I think I will see how week 2 goes to see whether i need to excersize or not , if it doesnt go well then I think I should, otherwise whats the point!! it must be terrible to get weighed in and lose very little , after putting in so much work. Anyway fingers crossed it this week is good week. Thanks again everyone

Back