• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Into size 14s - yeehaa!

Thornhill Cate

50+ and fabulous
Bought a new pair of size 14 jeans this weekend (from Sainsbury's) and, not only can I get them up, I can get them done up too! Bit too much of a muffin top going on though for my liking so have put them back in the wardrobe for the time being but I can clearly remember being at this stage with my size 16s only a few weeks ago and some of these are now hanging off me. Can hardly believe that I will soon be below the average dress size of the UK's female population. After being 1-2 dress sizes above a 16 for so long it feels like nothing short of a miracle. Keep going everyone. You can all get here and this feels soooooo good.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Well done!!!!! :D

Silver Member
Well done Cate xx
What a nice feeling for you to have, it makes you feel so confident doesn't it? well done!
and soon they will be to big! what a fab feeling. I tried on some size 14's last week and could not get them up, yet my 16's are quite big? Sad now, i just want to get into 14's, so i knw i'm then near my goal of being a size 12. I have not been a size 12 for years! What is everyone elses aim in dress size (realistically)