Into the 12s this morning!!! OMG!!! :D

tommee2004

Weigh day tonight and I just stepped on the scales and FINALLY i am in the 12s!!!

12 stone 13lbs - how cool is that . . . I started LL at 19st llbs!!! WOAAAAAAAAAH!!!!! I honestly CANNOT believe this.

It is like a DREAM that I NEVER thought could possibly come true, has magically happened!!!!!

THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!!

I can finally say I AM ENJOYING LIFE FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER now and it feels GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAT!!!!

That is ruddy amazing, what a brilliant boost just before you hit the beach. Excellent.

Wow
Tomme the excitement is oozing out of your post, well done YOU :p

That is absolutely BRILLIANT, Tommee!

Wow, you are off on holiday in 5 days!!! Time has come so quickly!! You must be beside yourself with excitement!!!

WOW!!! That is sooooo totally fantastic Tommee!!! Well done!!! You so deserve your Cloud 9!!

What a great holiday you are going to have!!

xx

Whey hey Tommee! That is brilliant - can just imagine how happy you must feel right now.... am made up for you!

:bliss:

Cath

:party0023: ROCK ON TOMMEE!!!!!! well done , i bet you feel great!:D :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done Tommee!!!
Delighted your up for life and that all is great for you, looks like you more than deserve it xx:)

Well done!!!! What a brilliant achievement - congratulations to you, you deserve them! Have a wonderful holiday...

Love,

Jas.x

3_296x122.gif
That's brill you are going to have a great holiday bet you will have to fight the girlie's off

greatweek.gif

Made my day to read such an upbeat post, Tommee. I see you are off the DR in FOUR DAYS. Have a super time out there, and don't forget to drop in to Minis and tell us all about it when you get back!

ooo...now you;re the slim LL babe do we get to see you in a thong?!! Come on now dont be shy! Dont want to disappoint the girls do you eh!! Well done you! Am grinning from ear to ear with joy for you! I'm sure this holiday will be so different from ones you have been on previously! Enjoy, you really have earned it & have a yummy cocktail for me please!!

Back