Into the 12's!!!

Yeye

Silver Member
Yeay, week 12 WI and 12st 13lbs, 4 off :) I bloody love LT!!!

That is fantastic well done :) x

Well done Yeye. You are doing brilliantly xx

Great news Yeye, well done! keep up the good work :) x

Wow thats amazing, i bet you feel fantastic x

wow you are doing so so well :) you must be so happy! your target is so close now :) xx

Excellent losses hun your doing fab

Yeye, you're a star! What's your secret? I've got a lot more to lose than you but you're an inspiration to me. I've been stuck on 3lbs for the last two weeks so I'm hoping for a 4lb-er next week. You've only been below 4lb twice. How have you got such consistent brilliant losses? Don't worry, I'm not sad or worried because I know we're all different and it should all average out in the end. I just wondered if I should be doing anything differently. I've been 100% all the way through and drink all the water. Do you exercise a lot?
I'm so delighted for you, reaching the 12s. I can just imagine how proud and fantastic you are feeling. Well done, well done, well done! x

Yaay well done I'm absolutely thrilled for you xx :)

Thanx all so much, I am thrilled if not a bit apprehensive for refeed. I don't "exercise" but I do walk where I can n take the stairs etc, however I have just signed up to the gym in readiness for eating again. I guess my losses r good, I'm a good looser and a good gainer too so got to b uber careful! Thanx for all ur support xxx

Well done Yeye, you have remained strong and positive. Well done and your determination has won through for you.

Yeye that is fantastic news, you have done brilliantly! We look forward to you joining us over on maintenance in the not too distant future! Xxxxx

Fab, fab, fab!! Can't wait to join you! Not tomorrow I don't think but a week on Monday for sure.

WELL DONE!! Thats gotta feel fab! I have just got there myself today too on my OWN scales... but the chemist weigh me a lb different so sadly it wasnt to be on this week fficial WI!!! Hope to be joining you next week :) xxx

Come on ladies, u can do it!!! :-D x

Back