Intoducing myself...

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Likac66, 27 April 2014 Social URL.

1. Likac66

Likac66 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    So, like most posts on this thread, I thought I would say hello and introduce myself.

I have been on various diets on and off for the last 15yrs, mostly WeightWatchers but also Atkins, Diet Chef, Rosemary Conley and juicing. Most of these have been for 2-3 months but I have always had biggest success with WW. However, I feel like I need something a little different to WW and want to try something that will excite me and make me feel invigorated but will also fit around family cooking and a busy full time job so not need lots of planning and confusing rules.

I have borrowed a SW book from a friend and have had a quick look so I'm going to my first class tomorrow evening and am going to give it a go.

I want to lose 3 - 3.5 stone in total but I would love to lose 21lbs in 14 weeks if possible before we go on holiday.

Am I best to stick to the SW forums?

Thanks for any advice or help.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.