Intoduction thread for newbies....

Louise24

Gold Member
As we've got loads of new starters at the moment I thought we should start a welcome thread for the new peeps.

Here's the idea, post saying who you are etc, how much you want to lose etc, that way it will keep the forum nice and tidy - and I won't miss the opportunity to say hello to you all.

hi im claire, i need to lose about 10 1/2 stone.
lost 4 on cambridge and need to get in to slimmingworld properly

Hi, I'm Nicky and I want to lose about 6ish stone. I am turning 30 in October and my hubby and I want to start for children.

I am doing the Cambridge Diet and started last Monday. I have my first weight in on Bank Holiday Monday.

xx

Hi, I'm Tracey - I've just come off Lipotrim after 8 weeks and I've lost 2 stone 8lbs, still need to lose about 7 1/2 though:eek:

Begining SW on Bank Holiday Monday - first class Weds 28th May:D

:welcome: Hi girls, and welcome to the SW corner of minimins, make sure you come see us often, and be sure to have a look at the great Recipes etc,:blahblah: in the stickys. there are a lovely bunch of girls on here quite regularly, and they are always ready to help,:blahblah: if they can, so give a shout if you need to, all the very best on your SW journey:)

Welcome to everyone and good luck on your weight loss journey xxx

Welcome to all new ones. It's great here, there's loads of advice and support available

Hi, I introduced myself in the week. But I am happy to go again.
I'm Lucy , found this site when I was doing Lighter Life last year. Sucessfully shed 3 stones on LL but found out I was pregnant before I could get to my target weight. Now I have half a pound of baby weight and a stone of old stuff to loose. Would like to loose half a stone before we go on holiday on 13th June.
Lxx

Welcome my new lovelies, check out the rest of the site..... we've got a new challenge going on that you can sign up for xxx

Back