Introducing food.. good ideas for low carb meals.

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by chubbymum, 25 January 2009 Social URL.

1. chubbymum

chubbymum Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    When i lose my weight and start eating again, what kind of meals did everyone have..

I know carbs is like potatoes, bread pasta rice etc...

What kind of meals did you choose to have...

as much as im craving prawn and paprika salad, i cant live off it haha :)

Thanks ;)
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. LellyCD

LellyCD Trying to stay healthy!

hi cm, i'm working my way up the CD steps at the moment currently on the 1000 plan which involves, 1 pack, light break (egg n toast or cereal), 1 pack & salad lunch and 3-400 cal meal in the evening (meat, veg and some carbs) & some fruit . I have decided that i want to follow the stabilisation phase on Cambridge to the letter as I don't want to rule certain foods out forever and i want to do this properly. There are lots recipes in the yellow cambridge booklet for each stage, turkey kebabs, pork n couscous, steak casserole and loads more, so i'm finding i'm having some food that i haven't thought of eating for years and it's fab cos it's helping me figure out how many cals i need and what food I like again rather than just eating large portions of anything to fill me to the rafters!

Whilst on SS I kept craving salmon and tuna, i don't even like salmon that much weird huh!

Good luck with your weight loss journey!!

Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.