Introducing Kitty!! :D

Mrs Depp

Gold Member
Can't figure out how to get a pic on here properly so I've put her in my sig for now.

We finally picked her up yesterday, decided to just take one for now as a friend of a friend's cat also had kittens and she said they're grey/black with blue eyes and the kids decided they wanted one of those too lol! :rolleyes: So we'll get in touch and maybe take a look at them in a week or so. Felt a bit guilty though as the woman had 2 dogs, 4 cats and 11 kittens in a tiny house! :(

I know I'd said her name was going to be ChiChi (Amy's choice) but when we saw her Amy said "Aww there's our kitty!" So that was her name straight away. :D

We've been told she's 11 weeks but she seems very small to me, anyway, the vet will decide that later this afternoon.

So far, Kitty has spent her time being combed (for such a small cat she's got loads of fleas! :() but she absolutely loves being stroked and combed and goes all limp and happy which is good for me lol!

She's quite playful too, chasing string around the room, but she's a bit scared of our feet so we'll work on that.:)

AWW, delish!

Looks younger than 11 weeks to me too, and get those fleas sorted asap cos otherwise you'll have an infestation. Kittens are awful with fleas :D

Got a scratching post yet? utterly essential :D So is a litter tray with a lid and cat flap cos boy does kitten poo smell. Close her in there and she'll soon learn to get out :D

Looking forward to more pics xxx

AWW, delish!

Looks younger than 11 weeks to me too, and get those fleas sorted asap cos otherwise you'll have an infestation. Kittens are awful with fleas :D

Got a scratching post yet? utterly essential :D So is a litter tray with a lid and cat flap cos boy does kitten poo smell. Close her in there and she'll soon learn to get out :D

Looking forward to more pics xxx

I must've spent about 2 hours on and off yesterday afternoon combing the fleas out! :rolleyes: Gonna do her again in a minute!

No scratching post yet, will look for one asap though as the sofa and chair are already ruined from our last 2 cats! Got the litter tray, luckily she's trained so that saves me a job and a half lol!! :rolleyes::rolleyes::D

Not sure about the cat flap, think she may stay a house cat as there are some mean tom cats around here called Giles and Charlie! They even walk mean lol!

Back