Introducing...me!

nikkinack

One 100% day at a time!
Hello all!

Just wanted to say hello and introduce myself!

I'm starting CD SS on Monday - and you guys seem to know everything there is to know about hints and tips:)

Have 5 and a bit stone to shed - but looking at the inspiring stories on here, hopefully with willpower and support, will be able to look forward to a healthier future!

Have a good weekend all - am sure I will be back soon!

X

Nikkinack

Hey! you have come to the right place! Good luck with your weight loss :) x

Thanks Kelly!

Good luck with tour journey :)
If you need any support or help, this sure is the place to be!!
Hope you reach your goal quickly! If you need any advice or just some good old support, I'm always on and off of here throughout the day :) x

Hello!

We have a very similar amount to lose!

Do you have a specific event or occasion in mind for target? Or just want to do it as fast as possible?

Thanks! Am sure I will be full of questions - first goal is to get through the first week. End goal in mind! Haha:) Have a good one!

My top tip is keep coming on here and reading the inspirational stories, success breeds success.

Good luck and welcome to the best slimming club in town x

Jayellekay said:
Hello!

We have a very similar amount to lose!

Do you have a specific event or occasion in mind for target? Or just want to do it as fast as possible?

Hello!

No real specific time limit or occasion ...just soon! Would be great to be in a bikini this summer though!

Best of luck, will definitely keep you posted !

NN

Hello NikkiNack, I'm NickyNoc!

Welcome to the forum, everyone is very supportive on here and always on hand if u need support.

Good luck with CD, it's hard the first few days but once u break the back of it and u r in a routine it could not be easier. There is no thinking, no decisions to make, no portions to control.

I started as a quick fix as I wanted to lose a stone before being measured for my wedding dress. Four weeks later and I am 1st 2lb lighter and appointment at the dress shop tomorrow morning! :)

Good luck on the dress fitting tomorrow!

nic_noc1 said:
Hello NikkiNack, I'm NickyNoc!

Welcome to the forum, everyone is very supportive on here and always on hand if u need support.

Good luck with CD, it's hard the first few days but once u break the back of it and u r in a routine it could not be easier. There is no thinking, no decisions to make, no portions to control.

I started as a quick fix as I wanted to lose a stone before being measured for my wedding dress. Four weeks later and I am 1st 2lb lighter and appointment at the dress shop tomorrow morning! :)

Hehehe! Nickynoc! Too funny! Thanks for the message, I must say I am extremely hopeful and positive!

Have a brilliant time dress shopping! I can say from experience, best shopping trip ever!! X

Back