introducing mrs.sab2b

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by mrs.sab2b, 8 October 2008 Social URL.

1. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Hi there

My name is Claire and I have just re-started ww. I lost 4 and a half stone wit ww 5 years ago, and a stone crept back on. I then did Cambridge diet and lost the stone plus another 1 and a half. I felt great but looking back that was too thin for my body's build. So after gaining all that weight I lost with CD, i have decided to go back to ww. I get married in May, have been measured for my dress at 11st 7lbs, and I am currently 12st 8lbs :( So got just over a stone to loose. After the wedding I would like to loose a further 7lbs.

So starting again today, going to greece next week, but plan to stick with the plan as much as i can. i DO NOT want to come home and be even heavier than when I went!! even more work then!

target is to loose 10lbs by xmas, which is hopefully achievable!

wish me luck!

claire x

Mini likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. tara40

tara40 Loves Norman Reedus

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0.5lb(12.95%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Claire

welcome to ww thread. I am sure that you will loose it all in no time.

:)

Mini likes this.
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    welcome
    Irene x

Mini likes this.
  5. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Hi Claire. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and welcome to WW and minimins x

Mini likes this.
  6. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thank you for your welcomes!!

And karen congratulations to you too! Are yo getting excited? Dress ordered?

claire x

7. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Thanks Claire. Excited yes, dress ordered NO (!)

Going shopping in the January sales to see what appeals to me - might go to Leicester and look at saris and shalwar kameez as it's not a church do so I fancy something a bit different.

8. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Sounds good!!! My dress was ordered in april, picked it in feb lol. Its a hollywood dreams dress, being made to measure and customised so taken 10 months to make :eek: I know it will be worth it!

Whats your plans? You all organised? I have loved the planning but i just want it done now. Looking forward to loose this weight. How are you getting on with ww?

claire x

9. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

Your dress sounds lovely. I can't get motivated to choose my outfit but will have to get my whatsits into gear straight away in the new year and pick something - hopefully a size or two smaller than I am now!

The weight is coming off slowly but surely. I won't be able to be at target in time for my wedding but I can be over the half-way mark. I need to stop wanting it to drop off overnight, especially as I have a bad habit of setting unrealistic targets and then comfort eating when I don't meet them!

Wedding venue is booked, we're just having a small one - about 25 people in all with a meal after at the same hotel where the ceremony is being held. Honeymoon in Paris in the same hotel where he proposed. All v romantic :)

10. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    sorry for very late relpy!!! Sounds amazing! never been to Paris, would love to tho! And having just 25 people sounds fab too, very intimate. Not having your dres yet is such great motivation! i need to get my finger out now, or when dress arrives it wont fit!

Im soo the same about the weight dropping off overnight!! and esp after doing CD when it did! But I am just not in the right place for it now. I enjoy living! eating and drinking out at weekends and ooking meals every day. I am so down about my weight today, and i really dont feel like going on holiday at all. Having to wear less and show more. But im hoping that will help spur me on more when im away and when i come back.

x

11. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    welcome Clare,lovely to have you with us,you will do it hun,and well done on your weight loss so far xx

12. Bananas

Bananas Gold Member

Start Weight:
    11st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slim & Save
    Hiya welcome to Minis!!!
    Your dress sounds lush
    Good luck with your weighloss journey :) x

Mini likes this.
  13. linds21

linds21 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(2.48%)
    Hi Mrs sab2b

Welcome & good luck , look forward to hearing about your losses!!:)

xx

Mini likes this.
  14. Gemma1986

Gemma1986 Im just me!

Start Weight:
    13st13lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11.5lb(5.9%)
    your dress souds fab hun,we sound both the same yo yo dieters!

Mini likes this.
  15. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

When and where are you off on your hols Claire?

16. mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    we are heading out to greece (north corfu) on thursday, leave orkney tomorrow though. We just love it in kassiopi! Stay right on teh outskirts of the village. Its authentic greece, not a greek blackpool which we love!

Gemma thats exactly what i am! lol But this time I need to get there!! i am seriosuly down about my weight, but focusing on being 10lbs (at least) lighter by xmas! I have done it before and know it works, so just need to get on with it. After xmas the boot smp starts for mega exercise for wedding! Need to tone arms and back (if possible!)

just wish there was a class up here i could attend! I think it really helps being weighed. I am planning to join online when i come home from hols.

Any word what the news changes are yet?

claire x

17. Karenlou

Karenlou Gold Member

I haven't heard anything about the changes yet Claire.

Have a lovely holiday - are you going to try to stick to points while you're away or forget it for a week? I always start out with good intentions but...

I'm bidding on a wedding dress on ebay - only 4 and a half hours left to go on it so fingers crossed. I've posted a pic in my diary x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.