introducing mrs.sab2b

mrs.sab2b

Hi there

My name is Claire and I have just re-started ww. I lost 4 and a half stone wit ww 5 years ago, and a stone crept back on. I then did Cambridge diet and lost the stone plus another 1 and a half. I felt great but looking back that was too thin for my body's build. So after gaining all that weight I lost with CD, i have decided to go back to ww. I get married in May, have been measured for my dress at 11st 7lbs, and I am currently 12st 8lbs :( So got just over a stone to loose. After the wedding I would like to loose a further 7lbs.

So starting again today, going to greece next week, but plan to stick with the plan as much as i can. i DO NOT want to come home and be even heavier than when I went!! even more work then!

target is to loose 10lbs by xmas, which is hopefully achievable!

wish me luck!

claire x

Hi Claire. Congratulations on your upcoming wedding and welcome to WW and minimins x

Thanks Claire. Excited yes, dress ordered NO (!)

Going shopping in the January sales to see what appeals to me - might go to Leicester and look at saris and shalwar kameez as it's not a church do so I fancy something a bit different.

Sounds good!!! My dress was ordered in april, picked it in feb lol. Its a hollywood dreams dress, being made to measure and customised so taken 10 months to make :eek: I know it will be worth it!

Whats your plans? You all organised? I have loved the planning but i just want it done now. Looking forward to loose this weight. How are you getting on with ww?

claire x

Your dress sounds lovely. I can't get motivated to choose my outfit but will have to get my whatsits into gear straight away in the new year and pick something - hopefully a size or two smaller than I am now!

The weight is coming off slowly but surely. I won't be able to be at target in time for my wedding but I can be over the half-way mark. I need to stop wanting it to drop off overnight, especially as I have a bad habit of setting unrealistic targets and then comfort eating when I don't meet them!

Wedding venue is booked, we're just having a small one - about 25 people in all with a meal after at the same hotel where the ceremony is being held. Honeymoon in Paris in the same hotel where he proposed. All v romantic :)

sorry for very late relpy!!! Sounds amazing! never been to Paris, would love to tho! And having just 25 people sounds fab too, very intimate. Not having your dres yet is such great motivation! i need to get my finger out now, or when dress arrives it wont fit!

Im soo the same about the weight dropping off overnight!! and esp after doing CD when it did! But I am just not in the right place for it now. I enjoy living! eating and drinking out at weekends and ooking meals every day. I am so down about my weight today, and i really dont feel like going on holiday at all. Having to wear less and show more. But im hoping that will help spur me on more when im away and when i come back.

x

we are heading out to greece (north corfu) on thursday, leave orkney tomorrow though. We just love it in kassiopi! Stay right on teh outskirts of the village. Its authentic greece, not a greek blackpool which we love!

Gemma thats exactly what i am! lol But this time I need to get there!! i am seriosuly down about my weight, but focusing on being 10lbs (at least) lighter by xmas! I have done it before and know it works, so just need to get on with it. After xmas the boot smp starts for mega exercise for wedding! Need to tone arms and back (if possible!)

just wish there was a class up here i could attend! I think it really helps being weighed. I am planning to join online when i come home from hols.

Any word what the news changes are yet?

claire x

I haven't heard anything about the changes yet Claire.

Have a lovely holiday - are you going to try to stick to points while you're away or forget it for a week? I always start out with good intentions but...

I'm bidding on a wedding dress on ebay - only 4 and a half hours left to go on it so fingers crossed. I've posted a pic in my diary x

Back