introducing myself properly!

linzi_lou

Hi sorry for yet another thread from me lol but seen as though I've now started the diet and have already posted lots of threads! I thought I'd better introduce myself!

I'm linzi_Lou, I'm 25 and have a little boy who is nearly 13 months old and a fiancee who's 26.

I did ww on and off for a few yrs with success and enjoyed the 'diet' I see it more as a way of life really, well I'm constantly on it, except for holidays/Christmas/pregnancy lol I think I need the structure of ww or something to keep too/guide me on how much I can eat etc

so I was about 12 1/2 stone when I very first started a long time ago, prob about 5-6 yrs ago, and I'm only 5ft 2.5! Lol so was quite overweight and most of my clothes were needing to be size 16 at that point.

I decided to diet when I saw a pic of myself and when I saw what the scales said!

So I slowly got down to 9st 3 and was happy at size 10 but wanted to lose a couple more pounds to give myself some leigh way. I tend to do it slowly, more strictly coming up to a hol or event then I usually put a few pounds back on at the hol lol and start it again when I get back lol, it works for me!

Anyway then I got preg and put 3 stone on! Eeek! managed to lose 1 stone, some naturally/some on ww but I found it hard to stick to at the time, my mind wasn't on it and breastfeeding didn't prove to help shift many of the pounds as promised! Lol (joke)

so here I am a yr after giving birth to my wonderful little boy, 2 stone heavier than I'd like to be, and now is the time to really try and get into it properly!

I'm at the end of my mat leave now and due back to work in 3 weeks, I'm hoping that may help with the diet.

so my vitals are-

Currently: 11st 3, 5ft 2.5
goal: 9 stone
Current size: 12-14
Goal size: 10

Im doing propoints for the first time, having done the old plan previously and I'm doing it from home, i may decide to post my weight each week.

So that's me! Wish me luck! :)

Hi thanks, yes it is surprising how a few extra or less inchs make such a difference to weight. been small in height I cant weigh too much, 9 stone is good for me, (could prob get away with 9 1/2 but i want to be 9 to have a few pounds to play with! Lol) healthy bmi, comfortable size 10, plenty of energy etc just right I'd say! where as someone taller would be far too skinny at 9 stone! and prob better off a couple stone more, well we are all different! Lol

Good luck :) Work should mean your meal times are in a routine rather than being able to graze and have what you want :giggle: planning out what to have for dinner at work really helps me and not bringing money is good, means i cant buy rubbish!!

I'll never see single figures unfortunately :p my lowest safe weight is 9.13 (in the ww book)... don't think I'd be happy at that weight... would have to starve myself to stay there lol

but on the flip side, I can reach things up high, bahahaha :p

Ditto! I think being in the singles would be way too scary to maintain... And the reaching things? I ALWAYS get asked to do it, whether at work or just doing my day to day shopping.

I think it's an extra 5lbs per inch of height, that's quite a lot isn't it!

Ditto! I think being in the singles would be way too scary to maintain... And the reaching things? I ALWAYS get asked to do it, whether at work or just doing my day to day shopping.

I think it's an extra 5lbs per inch of height, that's quite a lot isn't it!

I had a wee lovely little chinese lady ask me to help her in tesco, she must have been about 4 ft 10 bless her, ever so thankful as well! <3 being tall!

I've only got my target as just into gold membership for now, no idea what I'll look like at 12.6, hopefully it should be near enough ok. I'll never get to 9 stone anything.. i'm built like a tank... curse you gene pool!

I always wanted be a bit taller lol but never mind there's always something we want to change about ourselves! anyway I'm sure been perfect would be soo boring lol anyway I stick a pair of heels on if I need a bit more hight! Quite easily fixed :) just hope they don't wreck my feet whilst I'm wearing them! ;-)

Hannata I'm 5 10 also and at one stage when I was 17 I was 9 stone- looking back at the pics I looked I'll but I ate 10 times more than I do now!!

Had my son when I was 20 and it totally changed my metabolism- was soooooo sick when pregnant.

I think I'd like to be 11 stone well that's my target :)

wiifit says 11 stone is my target... thats a bmi of 22.1.. right smack in the middle. I'm happy enough to trundle along to 12'6 and see where it gets me. I've never met my "skinny" body so god only knows what its like :p I think the last time I was 12 stone I was probably half the size and in primary school lol

I am 4'11" and have loads to lose - if I was six foot I would not be so bad LOL. also have gained half a stone in the last month but that was expected. I am looking forward to getting to my goal which is 8 st 7 probably next year now. I am currently at 14 st. 7 but was 16 st 4 so not so bad! wish you luck xx

Im smack in the middle of the lot of you at 5ft 5. Apparantly my ideal is between 8st 8 and 10st 10. Can honestly say i dont recall ever being in those figures. (since its mattered anyway) Will see how i feel as the numbers slowly drop.

Im smack in the middle of the lot of you at 5ft 5. Apparantly my ideal is between 8st 8 and 10st 10. Can honestly say i dont recall ever being in those figures. (since its mattered anyway) Will see how i feel as the numbers slowly drop.

my wiifit reckons i should be 11 stone - whack in the middle of my bmi... i don't ever remember being that weight.. I have a very vague recollection of somewhere in the 15s.... likely when i was a child lol :rolleyes:

Hey i'm also doing the PP and doing from home, if you fancy a buddie my email is louise.smithataxa-assistancedotcodotuk.

good luck and all the best...

Back