Introducing myself!!!!

leannemarie28

That mars bar aint love..
Hello everyone!

Im Leanne, ive done every diet under the sun. FACT. ha! I was on here earlier in the year with slimming world but just found the amount of food ridiculous - just ate constantly!! then my boyfriend dumped me and stress let me drop 1.5 stone whooo! however now ive adjusted to the single life unfortunately my appetite came back and its back on! so, I'm now entering day 4 of induction - so far so good. Already feeling less bloated, had a few tummy issues...LOL!
I have had one bad craving yesterday in the garage - no idea where it came from so i just paid for petrol and ran! ha ha!!

One thing i hate about atkins is the amount of crap im getting from people about it - so unhealthy blah blah... I'm just going to keep quiet until i lose the weight, then we shall see what they have to say!

ok so my meals haven't been too exciting this week mainly because im still adjusting and playing safe! this is what im having today... hope its ok

Breakfast
2 fried eggs
bacon
mushrooms (3 small chopped)
cooked in olive oil.
teaspoon of mayo full fat (i know gross for breakfast but i love it...)

snacks
10 small green olives

Lunch
1 tin of tuna drained in brine
1 cup of lettuce
tablespoon of full fat mayo

Dinner
Steak and mushroom

Drinks
Decaff tea (black)
low cal squash

Any feedback would be great! Look forward to meeting everyone :)

xx

Hi Leannemarie and welcome

I know what you mean - I've told people I'm doing Atkins and they go on about how unsafe it is, even though they have absolutely no idea of what they are talking about. So, on the advice of someone here on the blog, I just said I was doing low carbs - and all the issues disappeared!

Susie :)

Hi Leanne, yes I always said low carb and that seemed to do the trick, welcome and ask away love. :)

Hi Leanne,

I'm relatively new on the Atkins board too and everyone here is really supportive. They're a great bunch!

Best of luck

Welome!!!!

I know what you mean, my family give me constant grief about this diet. Telling them its low carb now is too little too late...! lol!

But its awsome. You'll get into the swing of it! I've been on it a month now and I'm getting better with my food ideas. Breakfast was always a tough one for me, and dinner idea's were not too good - but check the recipe threads on here, loads of good ideas on there!

Back