Introducing myself

Authentique

Hi all,
I'm new here, having joined I think about a week ago but never having posted. I have never been on a weight loss forum before, an never have been all that serious about my weight loss anyway. I say I want to eat healthfully rather than lose weight, but ultimately I end up eating candy and chips and stuff in binges and eat neither healtuflly nor do I lose weight. It was my birthday on Friday and that reminded me of my theme for the year, which was self-care. So now that all my birthday food is gone, I can start my journey towards healthier liviing. I don't know if the stats are working but I'm 1.53 m and 73kg, which means I need to lose at least 15kg to reach BMI 25. I do see a dietician, but I'm having a really hard time following her advice due to emotional eating issues.
For those interested, I'm 28 and live in the Netherlands. I have diagnosed mental health problems as well as other disabilities. I don't work. My hobies are spending time online, writing, crafts and reading. I do exercise at the gym for an hour but only once a week. We have a crossfit (I think that's what the thing is called in English) and I really need to get into the habit of using it.

Back