1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice

Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Authentique, 29 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Authentique

Authentique New Member

Hi all,
    I'm new here, having joined I think about a week ago but never having posted. I have never been on a weight loss forum before, an never have been all that serious about my weight loss anyway. I say I want to eat healthfully rather than lose weight, but ultimately I end up eating candy and chips and stuff in binges and eat neither healtuflly nor do I lose weight. It was my birthday on Friday and that reminded me of my theme for the year, which was self-care. So now that all my birthday food is gone, I can start my journey towards healthier liviing. I don't know if the stats are working but I'm 1.53 m and 73kg, which means I need to lose at least 15kg to reach BMI 25. I do see a dietician, but I'm having a really hard time following her advice due to emotional eating issues.
    For those interested, I'm 28 and live in the Netherlands. I have diagnosed mental health problems as well as other disabilities. I don't work. My hobies are spending time online, writing, crafts and reading. I do exercise at the gym for an hour but only once a week. We have a crossfit (I think that's what the thing is called in English) and I really need to get into the habit of using it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. BinkyBonk

BinkyBonk Well-Known Member

Hello Authentique *waves*

I know how you feel i am new to writing on a forum too but all the minis are lovely as we all united in trying to lose weight and feel better bout ourselves =)