Introducing myself

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Authentique, 29 June 2014 Social URL.

1. Authentique

Authentique New Member

Start Weight:
    75.0kg
    Current Weight:
    75.0kg
    Goal Weight:
    58.5kg
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Hi all,
    I'm new here, having joined I think about a week ago but never having posted. I have never been on a weight loss forum before, an never have been all that serious about my weight loss anyway. I say I want to eat healthfully rather than lose weight, but ultimately I end up eating candy and chips and stuff in binges and eat neither healtuflly nor do I lose weight. It was my birthday on Friday and that reminded me of my theme for the year, which was self-care. So now that all my birthday food is gone, I can start my journey towards healthier liviing. I don't know if the stats are working but I'm 1.53 m and 73kg, which means I need to lose at least 15kg to reach BMI 25. I do see a dietician, but I'm having a really hard time following her advice due to emotional eating issues.
    For those interested, I'm 28 and live in the Netherlands. I have diagnosed mental health problems as well as other disabilities. I don't work. My hobies are spending time online, writing, crafts and reading. I do exercise at the gym for an hour but only once a week. We have a crossfit (I think that's what the thing is called in English) and I really need to get into the habit of using it.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. BinkyBonk

BinkyBonk Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(14.45%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting with MFP and exercise
    Hello Authentique *waves*

I know how you feel i am new to writing on a forum too but all the minis are lovely as we all united in trying to lose weight and feel better bout ourselves =)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.