Introducing ones self.

babydarlin_uk

Hi all, been away for lickle while with some problems but back and fighting with LT once again :D I went and got weighed and got my shakes and now happily sat drinking my water and getting some nice dizzy feelings in my eyes lol Its screaming healthy for youuuuuu healthy for youuuuu haha
Anyways wanted to come join this site again because its sooooo inspirational and love chatting all those lurvely LT users too. Hope all is everybody.

Sam xxx

WELCOME!!!! Always nice to have another chirpy voice! Gotta love those dizzy eyes -especially the screaming ones lol

GOOD LUCK!! Keep posting! :D

:welcome:

Welcome Back Sammy and good luck with LT!

Don't drink too much water fast in one go...space it throughout the day...

Love Mini xxx

Hi Sammy, best of luck for your first week, you'll do just fine once the ketosis fairy visits you!! (but you'll remember that anyway!)
Nice to see your post xxxx:)

WELCOME!!!! Always nice to have another chirpy voice! Gotta love those dizzy eyes -especially the screaming ones lol

GOOD LUCK!! Keep posting! :D

Ahh yes the screaming eyes lol I look forward to it haha I am quite chirpy actually better than being miserable I guess, i'm prob extra happy because I know im in the right state of mind to lose the weight now. Wahooooooo

Back