Introducing the new Pro-points plan: *UPDATED TO THE CHANGES IN 2011!*

removed - wrong place!

hi can anybody tell me how many pro points my husband would be on? hes 5 ft 10 and 15 stone 10.
thanks new to all this forum thing!!

I don't know if anyone from WW head office ever looks in on this thread, but I'd like to thank you for giving me my life back. My heel spurs used to hurt so bad I could hardly walk, my heart was murmurring to the point of stopping and I couldn't even bend down to put on my shoes without my stomach getting in the way. I felt ugly and depressed, but now I feel fantastic and its all down to a sensible diet that is satisfying, filling and fun. Thank you WW :)

I don't know if anyone from WW head office ever looks in on this thread, but I'd like to thank you for giving me my life back. My heel spurs used to hurt so bad I could hardly walk, my heart was murmurring to the point of stopping and I couldn't even bend down to put on my shoes without my stomach getting in the way. I felt ugly and depressed, but now I feel fantastic and its all down to a sensible diet that is satisfying, filling and fun. Thank you WW :)

wow! I don't know either if anyone from WW head office reads this, but surely your story will help many of the miniminis girls who need a focus to lose weight!

You should send your story to their success stories. I did and was invited to a photoshoot... it was AMAZING! Do yourself a favour :)

Try again

I lost 6 1/2 stone on the old weight watcher diet. I started at 15 1/2 stone down to 9 :) I'm now back to 9s9lb and going to try pro points from tomorrow to try to get back to around the 9 mark.......will let you all know how it goes :)

Nic xx

lola0607 said:
I ask because for example if I have a slice of bread worth 2pp and I eat 2 slices. Would that not make my meal 4pp. Very sorry for asking something that's probably been asked a thousand times before on another thread. I'm just coming off my night shift and the eyesight wouldn't be the best now!

Thanks in advance for your help everyone
Lola x

Sometimes, because of rounding, one thing might be 1PP and two are 3PP (or one is 2 and two are 5). This is because for example, if something works out as 2.4 it would round down to 2PP. However two would be 4.8, which rounds up to 5. This can also occasionally work the other way eg. One might be 2PP but two could be 3PP.

To deal with this, whenever I am having more than one of something, I multiple the nutritional info by however many I'm having before entering into my calculator. That way I know for sure the PP value for exactly the quantity I am having.

I believe the calculator also has the option to put it how many of something you are having, and it will do the multiplying for you!

Hope that helps x

can someone help me work out my pp daily allowance pls.
im female
im 35
weight-13st 2
height-5ft6
walk 20mins every day
thankyou so much

wow! I don't know either if anyone from WW head office reads this, but surely your story will help many of the miniminis girls who need a focus to lose weight!

You should send your story to their success stories. I did and was invited to a photoshoot... it was AMAZING! Do yourself a favour :)
Kagome, are you ok? Your BMI reading to your height is reading at your weight being 4 stone.

Kagome, are you ok? Your BMI reading to your height is reading at your weight being 4 stone.
I think it's a mistake as i use the metric system... my bmi before pregnancy was 20.7 now it's 24.5 I'm 20 weeks pregnant. Worry not, I'm all right and very healthy ;)

edited to add: I have just updated the stats... the current weight works better if you put your weight in lbs... funny!

Last edited:
Back