Introducing

skogkatt

Hi there

I have been a SW member for about three weeks and have lost 6 llb. I have got to grips with the way SW works and have to say I am not that hungry, although do crave chocolate :-(

Hi and well done on your weight loss so far. You can still have your chocolate- use your syns! There are quite a few recipes on here for low syn treats that satisfy my sweet tooth xx

Welcome to SW and minimins!
I didn't used to have a sweet tooth but just recently I love retrying sweet or chocolatey :)
Have you had mikado's before? Half a syn per stick and have milk choc, dark choc, White choc and hazelnut which tastes a bit like nutella. Curly wurly's are 6 sins. My personal favourite is stirring an options hot chocolate sachet up with fat free natural yogurt, chopping up a fibre plus chocolate bar (healthy extra b choice) and stirring up. 2 syns and your b choice and it's lush!
You can still have chocolate and not be off plan - you just need to research a bit more tha's all :) good luck xx

Welcome and good luck with sw, I use my Syns for chocolate, addicted to the stuff!
Jean

Back