Introduction ~ Moving from Lipotrim

moomin-mama

Live for today!
Hello everyone:D:D

Just saying hi..............

I've decided after 6 weeks to move from Lipotrim to Exante. Nothing wrong with LT, in fact I've done well on it losing 24lbs in 6 weeks but now I need a change. The shakes/soup is the only thing I have on LT but I really need something portable like the bars (yes I know LT has bars but have you tasted them????.............)

So, just waiting for my packs to arrive ~ very excited at the thought of all those flavours:D

Looking forward to getting to know you all:sign0144:

:welcome2: Moomin Mama and well done on your weight loss so far.

I really like the soups and shakes and find the bars really substantial, and although not overly keen on the flavours, they are bearable.

I've been wondering whether switching VLCD brands would actually change the amount of weight lost, so you are a great guinea pig! LOL

Good luck and I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome MM. Well done on your journey so far.
I started on Celebrity Slim, went onto Avidlite Dietmeal and am now on Exante. For me it was a choice between giving up through boredom or moving onto something else. I'm glad I chose the latter.
I like the soups on Exante and find the bars bearable. The shakes are rather bland but OK.

Good luck on losing the rest, onwards and downwards.

Welcome MM - I enjoy all the soups, shakes and both the bars are palatable without being exciting but at least it is something to chew on. I tend to have half mid afternoon and half around 9pm so I don't go to bed hungry, not that I have really felt hungry since I started.
Good luck and congratulations on what you have lost so far.
B xx

Welcome to the forum. I am sure that you will love the exante products. Good luck!

Thank you all:D:D My box of exante has just arrived.......... its like Christmas. Looking forward to tasting lots of different flavours!

Hi,

I'm on my second week of LT and am also thinking of switching to Exante - mainly 'cos the choice seems better. Are you happier on Exante than you were on LT?

Back