Introduction

sofmat

Banned
Hi everyone, I'm sofmat coming from 10,000 miles away. That's from the Philippines, I found this forum while searching for ways to reduce. I've gained 15 pounds in past months. And I'm only 5'2" weighting 125 pounds.

Before attempting anything else first, I probably have some talk with people knowledgeable with weight reduction. I've tried those teas and it was just terrible. Thanks

Thank you IreneH, I do hope I can get great information here about weight reduction, instead of myself going around endlessly and without advice on how to use things like OTC drugs, workouts systems, herbals, supplements, and the stuffs I receive in my email.

Just recently I tried out herbal tea and my experience is unforgettable. Never cross my mind that it was dangerous to some extent.

Hi Sofmat
Welcome to the forum. You haven't said how much you would like to lose, but in fact if you look at your BMI, you are fine for your height.
There are many different diets that people are doing on here, but in your case you probably only need to look at sensible eating and calorie counting rather than anything too drastic.

All the best with whatever you decide to do.

Rosie

Back