Introduction

Hi everyone just started the Cambridge diet over a week ago. Finding it hard not to pick at food.
Anyone got good tips how no distract your mind.

Welcome Smallzie07:welcome2:

Well done on getting your first week done and dusted:happy096:

How did weigh in go?

I distract myself by virtual shopping in online sites like Next, New Look, Debenhams etc. and I also like to play with myvirtualmodel weight loss simulator. My Virtual Model - Try our Virtual Weight Loss Simulator it is a good way of seeing how you look with the weight off as you can key in the weight you are to the one you want on the before and after models and personalize it your height, weight, hair colour, cut and near enough to what you feel you look like.

I also have set myself some mini goals which are achievable short term and I reward myself with things like a new lipstick or top.

I like reading the diaries for inspiration and looking at before and after photos.

Here are some link to the other CD forums...

CD Weight Loss Diaries

CD Inspirational Photos

If you would like to add a weight ticker to your signature just click on the link below and it will show you how step by step and if you need any help please ask.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Good luck with your CD journey!

Mini said:
Welcome Smallzie07:welcome2:

Well done on getting your first week done and dusted:happy096:

How did weigh in go?

I distract myself by virtual shopping in online sites like Next, New Look, Debenhams etc. and I also like to play with myvirtualmodel weight loss simulator. My Virtual Model - Try our Virtual Weight Loss Simulator it is a good way of seeing how you look with the weight off as you can key in the weight you are to the one you want on the before and after models and personalize it your height, weight, hair colour, cut and near enough to what you feel you look like.

I also have set myself some mini goals which are achievable short term and I reward myself with things like a new lipstick or top.

I like reading the diaries for inspiration and looking at before and after photos.

Here are some link to the other CD forums...

CD Weight Loss Diaries

CD Inspirational Photos

If you would like to add a weight ticker to your signature just click on the link below and it will show you how step by step and if you need any help please ask.

http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19172-how-setup-weight-loss-ticker-tickerfactory-com.html

Good luck with your CD journey!

Ooh I like that weight loss simulator just put my starting weight in And my weight now and there is a massive difference already :)

Back