Introduction

Overtiredmum

I'm all just wanted to say a hi. I have just lost 34lbs on CD and am now switching to WW in a hope to lose my last stone and then maintain. I found CD wonderful but have found its costing too much money now and feel the need to start eating more normally (although healthier than prior to CD!!). I have kept in-touch with Gemma from the CD threads, who I found a wonderful support and I see she is doing the same on here, so thought, if no-one else objected, I would defect and join you guys?!! :D

Hi & welcome, im quite new too.I lost 5 stone last year with ll then tried cd, now im doing ww.Im finding it ok,its taking me a while too get into my points.this is a great site for support & tips.Good luck.

Welcome to the WW gang :)

I'm all just wanted to say a hi. I have just lost 34lbs on CD and am now switching to WW in a hope to lose my last stone and then maintain. I found CD wonderful but have found its costing too much money now and feel the need to start eating more normally (although healthier than prior to CD!!). I have kept in-touch with Gemma from the CD threads, who I found a wonderful support and I see she is doing the same on here, so thought, if no-one else objected, I would defect and join you guys?!! :D

Your more then welcome to join us hun,thanks !every1 seems to mention me!! glad i am good help,good luck xx

welcome - i'm sure you will love the plan
xxxx

Thanks ladies. I have followed WW before, just after I had my son three years ago, but you know the story of old, lost a couple of stone and went back to old habits. This time I am determined, CD helped alot by giving a good head-start and it has made me determined not to slide back down the slippery slope.

Hey welcome :) .... Were all a lovely bunch! and just to warn you we all love reading diarys for a good ole Nosey! ~coughs~
i mean to see how your getting on! lol
Hope your having a great week!

Love Kirsty xx

hiya and welcome.
well done for your weight loss to date thats fab.
ww is a great diet and is easy to stick to.
Im sure you will get on just fine, and questions just ask x

Back