Introduction

Haitch

Hi boys & girls,

I have been lurking behind the scenes of this forum for a short while now and am really happy to see a buzzing place where people encourage each other and offer help and support.

A bit about me, Im 28, Male and live in Scotland. I have recently breached the 17st mark (17st 4lb to be exact!) which is too heavy for me - I would be happy with 15st so have started the CD sole source. I started on Sunday and have had a shake for breakfast (about 07:15) then a tettara pack for lunch (about 12:30) then another shake in the evening (about 19:30). Drinking loads of water and nothing else.

Weigh in every morning with following results so far;

Sunday AM: 17st 4
Monday AM: 16st 13
Tuesday AM: 16st 10
Wed AM: 16st 8

I am looking forward to fitting into shirts I have not been comfrogtable in for a while!!

Good luck to you all!

Hi
I;m new here too, the support and encouragement you get from here is fantastic, much better than from my cdc

hi
just wanted to say congrats
that is amazing
i started ss on saturday so we are kinda close day wise

hiya, welcome to mini's. You will have that weight of in no time. Your daily weight loss is huge!!! well done, sounds like your in the right place when is your first weigh in?

becky xx

Hi Candy - how long do you plan on going SS? I am aiming for two weeks then see what happens from there!

I dont actually have an official weigh in. My family have been involved in the CD for a long time and I have all the advice etc at my fingertips.

Dont you find that your sense of smell gets much better... i can smell someones lunch a mile away lol

Hi & welcome Great losses so far well done!!
Sense of smell defo picks up I never realised lettuce had a smell it now it's all I can smell when I open the fridge. I have also banned garlic from the house as it makes me gip, I used to have garlic with everything! I've also started smelling things that aren't there lol x

welcome, you sound like you're doing pretty well so far, i'm on day 1 myself , so far so good just need to keep reminding myself to keep glugging the water

Back