Intros +Info please

jcjazzy

Silver Member
Hi all
My name is Jan and I'm seriously thinking about starting CD mid January (have several social things between now and then :eek:!).Previously I have tried almost all the diets and successfully lost 5 stones approx with LL in 2008.I never really got down to my target but managed to maintain for 18 months or so.However since a recent holiday in October and stopping smoking Ive piled on about a stone and a half.I'm terrified of putting any more on and can see old habits sneaking back again, hence my intention to start.Ive had a look around the website, but the info is not that great.Could you let me know average costs, and meal plan etc.? (I don't really have the cash for LL at present.)
Much obliged
x

HI and welcome to CD :) Its a great plan and most of the products are fabulous :)
Cost - This can vary a little as CDC's set their own price for their products , mine chanrge £1.80 for powdered shakes , soups and porridge , and £2 for ready made shakes and bars , on average I pay aprox £38- £42 a week . You can also buy powdered water flavouring , although its not recommended till the 3rd week or so .

There are 7 steps , starting at Sole Source , which is 3 products ( bars are not introduced till the 3rd week and no more than 1 a day ) and lots of water ( 4 packs if you are above 5' 8 '' ) then there are plans that include small amounts of low carb food as well , right up to maintainance plans

I hope thats the info you needed , I am sure some of the other lovely ladies ( and the odd chap ) may also give some advise :)

Have a great christmas

determinator is right. i pay about £35 for my 3 shakes a day on a higher plan. i used to pay about £42 for 4 shakes a day when i was on ss.

Three packs a day, no tetras, from my CDC costs £36 pounds. For 4/day, it's £48. Each tetra I get is an extra 50p. And this is in the north east. Hope this helps.

Oh, average loss is about a stone a month!

It can vary a bit, cos I pay £39 a week for 21 products (doesn't matter what combi). But my CWPC is well worth the extra. :D

Back