Iphone app for minimini??

I have the iWatcher. It's 79 cent in the app store and it's very handy for tracking and adding foods to favourites, the calculator is based on the old point system though. Also for iPhone users living in Ireland, my friend found a way of downloading American content from the U.S app store, I will find out how to do this regarding the UK app store and hopefully we can benefit from the official WW app

If your Irish, but have a friend who has a Uk iTunes then you can log into their iTunes on your computer, just search,download and update your phone and bobs your uncle you have the official app!!

Saying that it took me a while of fiddling to sort it!

Best of luck to anyone trying!

Laineymcd said:
I can not seem to find the ww app at all tried every spelling under the sun but no luck, or do u have to be a member online to get it???

You should be able to find it under top free in health category x

Ok for anyone in ireland thats interested in getting WW app for iPhone. Go into iTunes store and sign out of your account, go down the bottom and change store from Ireland to UK. Click on app store and search for WW app. Click free App and then you will be asked to sign in or create new account. Create new account (you will need a seperate email address that is not already connected to iTunes). Fill in the required fields and when it comes to payment method just select none. You will need to put in a fake UK phone number and Fake Uk post code. verify your account via the email, download the app and then it will be in your app library in iTunes, all you need to do then is drag and drop into your iPhone. Hope this helps for anyone interested. Also if you ever need to update it you will need to do so from the Username that you used to download it on the computer. It might sound complicated but it is very easy to do and only takes a couple of minutes!

I didnt really look through the app. I go to a weekly meeting and pay as i go, i dont think the app will benefit me as much because i am not an online weight watchers subscriber or have a monthly pass :(

Last edited:
I've just downloaded the minimins android app. Anyone know when WeightWatchers will be getting round to an android app for tracking - plllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeaaassee!!

Jay27 said:
I didnt really look through the app. I go to a weekly meeting and pay as i go, i dont think the app will benefit me as much because i am not an online weight watchers subscriber or have a monthly pass :(

Yep agree. Not a huge amount on it if u don't subscribe to online booooo lol. Tho this app is great!

The iWatcher app is very handy for tracking you're daily food and points. You can store foods to a favorite list so you don't need to type in everytime. Also has a feature for tracking weight loss and gain and you can see a chart of your progress and set goals etc. I'd recommend it for 79c in the app store (55p if living in UK) but the only thing is the calculator is based on the old point system but other than that it is very handy

I've also found an app which is a propoint calculator. It's called my score plus and is 79cent (Ireland) 55p UK. So far everything I've pointed is coming out the same value as the official ww calculator. So far so good :)

I'm an online member and absolutely love the ww app. So much easier than logging onto a pc or writing everything down. Also love the calculator, i'ts really handy in the shops :p and i love the way you can put in really specific weights and it works out the points. Ah the wonders of modern technology!

Jay27 said:
I've also found an app which is a propoint calculator. It's called my score plus and is 79cent (Ireland) 55p UK. So far everything I've pointed is coming out the same value as the official ww calculator. So far so good :)

Am heading straight off to AppStore to purchase!! Thanks!

No problem, apparently when the update is released you will be able to track food as well and store your points, hopefully it wont be a long wait for the update. so far im well pleased just to have a propoint calculator on my phone ;)

Jay27 said:
No problem, apparently when the update is released you will be able to track food as well and store your points, hopefully it wont be a long wait for the update. so far im well pleased just to have a propoint calculator on my phone ;)

Just downloaded it & configured the custom calc... I LOVE YOU!! 59p v cost of pp calculator?????!

( just had a quick whizz thru and u can track food and points already?)

Mwah! X

You're welcome :D can i ask what app you downloaded?? mine is just a calculator haha maybe its different for me because im in ireland, the UK app might be different or else ive downloaded the wrong one and pointed everyone in the direction of the correct one :eek:

Jay27 said:
You're welcome :D can i ask what app you downloaded?? mine is just a calculator haha maybe its different for me because im in ireland, the UK app might be different or else ive downloaded the wrong one and pointed everyone in the direction of the correct one :eek:

It's the iwatchr one, 59p. U can pay a little more to upgrade again to get the graphs but it already has daily and weekly points, tracking etc. I'll go thru it again later

Kieragh1515 said:
It's the iwatchr one, 59p. U can pay a little more to upgrade again to get the graphs but it already has daily and weekly points, tracking etc. I'll go thru it again later

Ah sorry I get ya now. I thought you downloaded 'my score plus' . Yeah I got the extras as well, I forgot you had to purchase the extra upgrade to get everything. I'd be interested to know how to custom the calculator?

Jay27 said:
Ah sorry I get ya now. I thought you downloaded 'my score plus' . Yeah I got the extras as well, I forgot you had to purchase the extra upgrade to get everything. I'd be interested to know how to custom the calculator?

And now I figured how to custom the calculator. Thank you :D

Kieragh1515 said:
It's good isn't it! Such a bargain price wise compared to branded WW calc

You're just a little star today aren't ya. First the custom calculator, then the tip for the soup lol :D

Back