• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Iphone app for minimini??

I'm using the app, everything so far Is going great. The app is working fine and finding it such a help having a way of tracking with me all the time.

Bigdaddydave said:
I'm using the app, everything so far Is going great. The app is working fine and finding it such a help having a way of tracking with me all the time.
I know this site is brill for motivation too but must say I'm gettin kinda addicted to it, my hubby hasn't heard a word out of me since I discovered this app !!!!!!!!

The pm issue might be down to insufficient privileges you need to make so many posts to get the little extras.

Jay27

I joined today both online and on the app. You do indeed have to post 50 times before you get access to certain things such as private messages

I love using this iPod app... So much quicker and easier than online I think. And yes it is addictive....lol

This combined with the WW app is a fantastic way of keeping motivated and tracking your progress.

No if you go on the apple app store and type in weight watchers it should find it.

The WW app is only available in the Uk though. I managed to get it in Ireland as a friend of mine lives in the Uk and has s Uk iTunes!
So if your Irish, you won't find it on it on iTunes!

Ah right I never thought about that, may be you can get some one with a UK iTunes to send you the file, you won't b able to update the app. But at least you would be able to use the app.

It an official weight watchers app, it links with the weight watchers website so you can go online and use it there to.