iPhone app not working

Okay, everybody who is having a difficulty with the app I need a little bit more information.

I need to know the iOS version. I also need to know if its jail broken. If you don't know what jail broken is. Dont worry about it.

The video below will show you how to find this information.

[YOUTUBE]Tu34jISCoj0[/YOUTUBE]

Pierce

Hi Pierce,

I can only access an image - no video, but looking at the image I've gone to General>About>Version and it says 3.1.3 (7E18). I have no idea if this is what is required & also don't have a clue what jailbreak means!

Thanks so much for your help with this - really appreciate it.

c

okay got good news and bad news.

Bad: everybody with iOS 3.1.3 or lower is affected
Good news, everybody above that version isn't.

The apps guy is on the job trying to find a fix :)

Pierce

Pierce said:
okay got good news and bad news.

Bad: everybody with iOS 3.1.3 or lower is affected
Good news, everybody above that version isn't.

The apps guy is on the job trying to find a fix :)

Pierce

Surely the key to this issue is just making sure you have the most up to date OS?

Surely the key to this issue is just making sure you have the most up to date OS?

Id think so, I dont have an iphone but I know when I synch my ipod touch it tells me if there are updates available to the OS

Hi pierce, my details are all exactly the same as coco's when I checked in same way general-settings etc, thanks for all your help x

Hi Pierce,

I can only access an image - no video, but looking at the image I've gone to General>About>Version and it says 3.1.3 (7E18). I have no idea if this is what is required & also don't have a clue what jailbreak means!

Thanks so much for your help with this - really appreciate it.

c

Just upgrade your operating system in itunes hun to OS4, plug in your iphone and wait for itunes to boot up, then clcik on the icon that looks like a phone. In the right hand screen it will tell you that you need to upgrade the OS, tell it to download and keep your phone plugged in until its downloaded and installed. It can take some time, as sometimes your phone reboots a few time. Then delete the current minimins app off your phone and reload the new version. You should find it all works then.

As pierce has explained people like myself who have the current version of the OS dont have this problem. By upgrading to the new OS you wont either :D

Hi silvermaneuk,
thanks for this excellent advice. I'm away & not able to access a computer at min to try this & unable to do thru iTunes on phone. Home tomorrow so will give it a go then. Thanks so much for the detailed advice, you've made my day! Thanks so much & have a great Saturday, xx

Excellent Pierce, I will do. Thanks very much for helping me out with this - I know u must b a very busy boy! :) I really appreciate it & your speedy response to my query gives minimims yet another gold star in my book! Not only is the website an amazing resource, the technical help is spot on!
Thanks yet again - eternally grateful!!
c

Thanks silvermaneuk have just followed your advice and the app is now in working order :) :) :) x x z

Back