Iphone Diet Scan calc

LouQ

I have an iphone and a few days ago I came across this app
Diet ScanCalc . Its a barcode reader you open the app hit the camera button them take a pic of the barcode you want to know the propoints for. I was a bit doubtful at the start and checked things on my calculator and the app was right.

it donest always have the information but it is handy

Hi ya,
I just downloaded this & I've barcoded everything (cause it's fun)!!! But my doesn't seem to be propoints !!! It's decimals ??

Hi you either round up if it's .5 or over or round down if it's .4 or under. I just checked this for a packet of giant buttons the app said 3.6 per 25 grams and my WW calc said 4 points.

Oh my goodness I am loving this app it seems to work on most things. However the score for ww chicken soup was wrong but if you wanted to use the app to take round the supermarket to have a quick look at points value it will be sooooo good

Wow this is brill. As you've said some may not be totally accurate but is better than nothing when needing a quick guide. Will be getting a lot of use from me.

:( i don't have an iphone :( .... will have to stick with taking my WW calculator shopping with me :D

What a great app :) will definately speed up shopping trips!!

Back