Ireland- bia- a bit of craic!

Hi all weigh day was today & have a maintain this week which I'm happy with as it means that I didn't do too much damage with all the lovely meals & treats while on holiday :)

How has everyone else done with their weigh ins this wk?

Hi all weigh day was today & have a maintain this week which I'm happy with as it means that I didn't do too much damage with all the lovely meals & treats while on holiday :)

How has everyone else done with their weigh ins this wk?

hiya hun :) well done thats really good. if i went on hols id prbably gain half a stone haha! i lost 1.5 lbs this week have 2 to lose for my 2 stone shiny so im going for it this week :D
did u enjoy your hols? xxx

Hols were fab so naturally am delighted with a maintain rather than a gain as it means I haven't set myself back too much.

I have only 2.5lb to go to hit my 2 stone and I think 3.5lb til I get club 10 so that's my focus this week I'm going to try to get the 2 stone one at least so will have to stick to plan 100% and hopefully the club 10 award within the next two weeks (fingers crossed!)

Hols were fab so naturally am delighted with a maintain rather than a gain as it means I haven't set myself back too much.

I have only 2.5lb to go to hit my 2 stone and I think 3.5lb til I get club 10 so that's my focus this week I'm going to try to get the 2 stone one at least so will have to stick to plan 100% and hopefully the club 10 award within the next two weeks (fingers crossed!)

aww well done hun :) its fantastic to maintain after a holiday xxx

hi girls, I got my 1.5 stone award tonight. woooohooo
and I turn 40 on friday, I was hoping for a 2stone loss by then, but Ill gladly take the 1.5, what a fab pressie
I was determined not to be 'fat and forty'...am half way to goal now. am going to try for a 3lb loss this week
aineyg, well done you on staying the same on hols, not sure ill be that great when I go to the Uk in a few weeks.
hows everyone else finding it? anyone doing exercise?
heres to a great week for all of us.x

I had my first weigh in today and lost 12lbs. Need to start doin some exercise now though and keep it goin. :)

I had my first weigh in today and lost 12lbs. Need to start doin some exercise now though and keep it goin. :)

WOW thats amazing :D well done!

Cheers hon, still hasn't sank in yet!!!

im not surprised, its fantastic. u should be very proud of yourself hun :) x

Cheers girls. Am sure it was my body goin into shock from lack of supermacs curry chips and cheese!!! ;-)

Just wondering are any of ye thinking bout doin the mini marathon in June. I started the couch to 5k challenge but found it really hard so was thinking of just walking for the min til I get lighter and fitter. So for motivation I was goin to sign up to mini marathon in June and walk it???

hoping said:
Just wondering are any of ye thinking bout doin the mini marathon in June. I started the couch to 5k challenge but found it really hard so was thinking of just walking for the min til I get lighter and fitter. So for motivation I was goin to sign up to mini marathon in June and walk it???

That's a great idea I have done the mini marathon the last few years its a brilliant day :) if you walk it for a charity it gives you extra motivation. The flora web site has good training plans Good luck

Yeah was on there already having a goo and it's great! Am supposed to be working on the bank hol mon but can take hols for it

I just hope I can do it! And don't want everyone looking at me thinking what is she thinking doing this!! Paranoid to the max!!!

Gee whiz that's brilliant!!!!!!! Well done!!!!!!!!

Back