Irish eyes says why

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by irish eyes, 3 August 2010 Social URL.

1. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Why do I start off so motivated, and just one day before my first weigh in I give in to my sisters home made coffee cake. I dont even love coffee cake so its not like i totally got lost in the joy of the taste? Why guys has high cal food got this hold.:mad:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. *Fallen Angel*

*Fallen Angel* Full Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Don't lose heart. You've worked all week so it may well not be as bad as you fear. I know how you feel though as I've been there many times. The minute it becomes forbidden, it doesn't matter what it is, I want it. Sod's law I think it's called!

Well done on losing 67lb too, that's amazing!

4. irish eyes

irish eyes Silver Member

Hi fallen angel and thanks, I need to lose 67 lb ...Havent lost it yet but I wish. Looks like we started the same week so I will look out for you and see how your doin? Have you much you want to lose? Its hard if youre not fully in the zone but am finding this web site a big help. x

5. plonks

plonks Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12lb(5.36%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    i am jsut the same irish eyes. you can pull that back for sure. dont loose heart, you are back on track xxx

6. kelz89

kelz89 Full Member

Diet:
    SW
    i did that the other day.. i actually really dont like donuts, but my mum brought some home from shopping.. and i really fancied someting sweet... a chocolate freddo would of done the job which is 2pts but nooooooooo i gave in.. and i didnt even enjoy it! dont let it get you down though! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.