Irish Tweets- Food Diary - Journey to Slim Chick!! *i hope!!

Irishtweet

HI Folks,

THis is my 2nd attempt at Slimming world.. Before i tried it on my own. I got the books from a friend, and got access to the resources online. I blamed work, i blamed holidays, i blamed weddings etc.. i blamed my busy life for gaining weight.. When i tried it the first time i started at 179lbs and did manage to get down a few lbs here and there, im now starting at a whopping 186.4 lbs.. my initial target is 154lbs.. and ill see how i go from there..

I have seen and heard about so many people loosing so much on this diet, im just hoping it will work for me..I am now enrolled in a fab class, with a fab consultant, and i hope this will make a world of difference.

I am going to put up my daily Diary's on this.. so far i already feel as if im eating too much, so anyone that can see any problems or have any comments (both negative and positive) please feel free to let me know :)

Hope everyone is having great slimming success, and i hope i can join ye too in loosing this weight!

Monday Food Diary -

(S)
= Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Mullerlight, 2 Plums (S)

Lunch:
- Rice, Chicken (Schezwuan style from local butchers) (1 syn) Red (S) peppers (S) onions (S) mushrooms (S)
- HExB - Rocky Road bar
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Dinner:
- Rice, Chicken (Schezwuan style) (1 syn) Red (S) peppers (S) onions (S) mushrooms (S) Tomatoes (s) , Strawberries (SS) , Mullerlight, Natural fromage frais
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Snacks:
- Melon (SS), Tayto crisps ( 9 syns )

Healthy A: Dashes of skimmed milk in coffee
Healthy B: 2 x HiFi Light

Daily Syns used: 11/ 15
Weekly Syns used: 11 / 105

Last edited:
Hello lovely,

Welcome! (Or should that be welcome back?) Your diary looks good so far - definitely not too much. I'd recommend you have some more syns in fact - the best advice I got when I first started 16 weeks ago way to use them. Maybe 10 to start with if you don't want to use the full 15? Using them boosted my losses, plus they give you something to cut back on a little bit when you get down towards target. My favourite thing to have in the evening is a 50ml scoop of Carte D'or with 1/2 a Freddo bar and some strawberries or raspberries. Delish and only 5 syns! I'm sure you'll soon find some little treats which you enjoy and stop you feeling like you're on a diet!

I started at 173lbs so not that different and we're the same height too - in 16 weeks I'm down 23lbs and a whole dress size and really do think SW is the best thing ever!! I'm a girl who has NEVER stuck to a diet before, so if I can do it, anyone can!

Good luck with your journey :) xx

Hello Miss Corset
Thank you so much for your tips and well done on your success to date..

I do think we sound very similar.. ive been on every diet out there.. and would be great the first week and never stick to it really..

Hopefully ill be reaching ur goals soon..

Chat soon, and keep in touch xx

I've found SW really easy to fit into my life and have very rarely felt like I've missed out on anything.

Planning is definitely key though, especially for lunches in the office etc. SW encourages you to cook from scratch which is brilliant but tricky if you need lunch and there's only a petrol station nearby! Xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh that would be my main pitfall.. so i bulk made food at the weekend, and put it in tubaware containers and put in the freezer, also bring some into worktoo so i have them handy if i end up working late in the office too..

Must update my diary for today.. had a packet of crisps.. cant believe i can have them and still hopefully loose weight!

I hope to god it works.. i will give it a good go for the next 4 weeks, and hopefully will see results..

Are you exercising also?

If you stay 100% on plan then you'll definitely get results :)

I'm not exercising at the moment. Started 30 day shred, which was amazing, but it stopped my losses! Xx

well ill keep posting my diaries, and sure u can keep an eye on me sticking to plan..

i think another one of my downfalls would be my weekends.. drinking... how do u get around that?

Yep, will happily keep an eye if that would help.

I have to admit I've mostly chosen chocolate over booze since starting SW. The OH and I used to drink a lot of wine but I haven't found it hard to give up.

SW pimms (balsamic vinegar!!!) is totally amazing. Will definitely be making jugs of that when we go away this weekend.

If you pick your drinks right, though (g&t or vodka & diet coke), they're only 2.5 syns so you can have a few on a weekend and stay within your syns.

xx

Tuesday Food Diary - So Far...

(S)

Breakfast:
- Grapes, (S) Coffee (HExA)

Lunch:
- Rice, Chicken (Schezwuan style from local butchers) (1 syn) Red (S) peppers (S) onions (S) mushrooms (S)
- Mullerlight (Toffee flavour)
- HExB - Rocky Road bar
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Dinner:
- Lettuce (S), Tomato,(S) Beetroot(S), Slimming world chips, Feta Cheese (HExA), chickpeas, ff fomage frais, 1/2 lime juice

Snacks:
- Melon (SS), Diet Coke Drink , Mr Perri Air pop Corn ( 4 syns) , Hifi Bar ( HExB )

Healthy A: Dashes of skimmed milk in coffee ;25g Feta Cheese

Daily Syns used: 5/ 15
Weekly Syns used: 16 / 105

Last edited:
(S) = Speed (SS) = SuperSpeed

Breakfast:
- Grapes, (S) Coffee (HExA)

Lunch:
-
Lettuce (S), Tomato,(S) Beetroot(S), Slimming world chips, Feta Cheese (HExA), chickpeas, ff fomage frais, 1/2 lime juice
- HExB - Mint hifi bar
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Dinner:
- Lidl Risotto Carnaroli

Snacks:
- Melon (SS), Tayto Wheelies ( Syn 4.5 ), Curly Wurly ( Syn 6) , Diet Coke

Healthy A: Dashes of skimmed milk in coffee ;25g Feta Cheese
Healthy B: 1 x HiFi Light - Mint falvour.. only 1 equates to HEx

Daily Syns used: 10.5 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 26.5 / 105

Thursday Food Diary

(S)

Breakfast:
- Grapes, (S) Coffee (HExA) , Irish Dairys fat free strawberry yoghurt

Lunch:
- Lidl Risotto Carnaroli made in vegetable stock, Cabbage
- HExB - Mint hifi bar
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Dinner:
- Noodles, Peppers,(S) Tomatoes,(S) Spring Onion,(S) Chicken Stirfried in soy sauce, 2 tablespoons of Nandos medium peri peri sauce (2 syns) , - Melon (SS)

Snacks:

Healthy B: 1 x HiFi Light - Mint falvour.. only 1 equates to HEx

Daily Syns used: 2 / 15
Weekly Syns used: 28.5 / 105

Last edited:
Heya Hun, im good.. im loving this.. im not hungry at all..
Dont be wrorying about me not having my syns.. going tohave a curly wurly later :)

HOw are you getting on?

Weigh in this morning... 2.5lbs gone forever!
Was hoping to have a few more off, but i suppose, theres always next week.. i thought id loose alot the first week.. will just make me more determined to have the loss next week.

Firday Food Diary... Aim for this week is to loose 2.5lbs..

(S)

Breakfast:
- grapes (S), beans (SS), 2 Slimmers sausages (3 syns), tomatoes (S)

Lunch:
SW Arabiata (Passatta (S)Onions (S)Chillies(S)) Chicken in fry light and soy sauce, wholemeal pasta, grapes (S)
- HExB - Rocky Road bar
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Dinner:
small bowl of arabiata left over from lunch, with chicken and pasta.. grapes

Snacks:
- HExB - Rocky Road bar

Daily Syns used: 3/ 15
Weekly Syns used: 3 / 105

Last edited:
Saturday Food Diary... Aim for this week is to loose 2.5lbs..

(S)

Breakfast:
- beans (SS), 3 Slimmers sausages (4.5syns), tomatoes (S), poached Egg

- HExA - Milk in coffee

Lunch:
- HExA - Milk in coffee

Dinner:
SW Arabiata, pasta, sW chips
Grapes
Snacks:
- HExB -