Irregular bleeding... i dont know what to do :(

Tracie Green

Silver Member
i have a colposcopy apponitment this thursday as i had abnormal smear, last time i think it was borderline and got to be checked again thursday. I am due this sat and ive started bleeding :( i dont know what to do, whether to still go to the appointment or reschedule... im getting so fed up with the spotting, does anyone else get this?? i had a bad problem with this last month and doctor said it was hormones.... why am i just not buying that??? im really worried....:(:confused::cry:

can I be personal ... it is light (brown) or like a period (red). Could you be pregnant and having implantation bleeding?

na its bleeding, i get period pain with it, (when im not due on..) its quite light but its worrying...

If it were me I would ring up the hospital for advice on attending the hospital appointment. If nothing else you need your mind put to rest.

xxxxxxxxxxxx

yeah i think i will call in the morning, it may ease off today, it does tend to come and go, dont really wanna cancel the appointmnt if i can help it : (

thats ok huni xxx i just fed up with it :( its been going on for a while now so i know its nothing as lovely as a baby unfortunatley xxx

Hi Tracie im going through kinda the same thing at the moment just waiting on Smear results coming back but have had lots of irregular bleeding. Can't offer any advice sorry but hopefully your bleeding will diminish before you appointment on Saturday. Good Luck.

i have a colposcopy apponitment this thursday as i had abnormal smear, last time i think it was borderline and got to be checked again thursday. I am due this sat and ive started bleeding :( i dont know what to do, whether to still go to the appointment or reschedule... im getting so fed up with the spotting, does anyone else get this?? i had a bad problem with this last month and doctor said it was hormones.... why am i just not buying that??? im really worried....:(:confused::cry:

Hiya - Just so you know I had this problem earlier this year, I still went & had all my tests even though I was bleeding, everything has come back normal & it has all sorted itself out now, if I were you then I would go & get checked even though you are bleeding just to be on the safe side, they think mine was probably caused by having the implant removed (12 months ago....) but they are not sure & now I just have to go back if it starts up again, they did also say it could be my age - I am 38....I didn't think it was that old!!!
Good luck though I hope everything is ok.

I had the same problem that go worse over time, it turned out to be endemetrosis, not that I want to worry you, as it could be anything really, I would talk it through with the doctor and ask for thorough checks and examinations, ring the doc also as you might need to rearrange the appointment. It will all get sorted hun promise x

Are you worried about having the colposcopy done? It's not the best thing to have done, but it's not too bad. most interesting thing about it for me was seeing all my inside bits on telly!
I then went on to have laser treatment for abnormal cells, but to be honest, this was ok as well. The worst bit was the smell of burning.
Please try not to worry, easier said than done, I know, but if you need treatment it's better caught earlier when something can be done.

Hi hun, hope you get things sorted out , try not to worry xxx

awe hope you get it sorted but still go for app as I had one with Gynacologist and was bleeding and said to the nurse and she said it does not matter they still examine you as it does not bother them. I have been having mega probs with my periods since coming off my depo injections and don't need contraception now but they said I have to have a merina coil fitted to sort it out so now waiting for app with doc to have it done but that has been 2 month now and getting sick of it as periods are nightmare and all over the place. Good luck hope things work out for you xx

ahhh i do sympathise wityh all you that have problems too :( the word endemetriosis has scared me quite a lot in this thread!! can anyone shed a bit more light???

ahh thanx chicken, thats really nice of you x it doesnt sound too scary in that... but yeah i will go through everything with the hospital tommorow, i have fortunatley stopped bleeding at the mo, fingers crossed it will stay that way until they have had a rummage around!! lol x still have pain though :(

try not to worry chick.xx

Im a bit the same at the moment Ive been bleeding on and off since Oct last year (yes a long time) but at first I thought it was because of doing CD but once I finished that thought it would sort its self out I eventually went to doc at christmas who then sent me for a scan as she thought I had an enlarged womb but the scan said not and that was it really but I went to the docs again last night as Im still bleeding (probably 3weeks out of 4) and she has made an urgent refearal to the gynie dept, but get this I cant go to my own hospital in my town as they dont have any appointments available so have had to go to a hospital thats about 15miles away WTF is that about.lol.

OOOOp sorry hijacking your thread.xx

As I said at the start, good luck chick and try not to worry.xxx

Back