Irrestible Magazine

TryAgainer

Has anyone bought the WW Irresistible Magazine?

Is it worth £3.99??

Thought I'd ask before I lashed out the cash

I bought the last issue and thought it was worth it, alot more recipes than the ww magazine and ive tired one or 2 out of it and they have been nice. I would prob buy it again, have a look through it and see what you think!

I also bought a previous copy of Irresistable and thought it was well worth the money. It was great for someone like me with kids as it gave me lots of evening meal ideas. I actually looked for the new copy the other day and I couldn't find it. Where have you seen it for sale???

I definitely think the one I bought recently was the up to date version. I got it in Easons if that helps.

they have it in whsmith

I haven't seen it in the shops, I only saw the ad in WW Magazine (page 23)

Its
Issue No 2 Spring 2010 (on sale from 31 December at Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose and WH Smith and at selected independent retailers.

anyone know where you can buy it in dublin?... my leader mentioned it like 2 weeks ago!... really would love to get it! xx

i have to disagree, if you buy the monthly mag then it isnt' worth the money as the majority of the recipes were in the magazines, so I spent £3.99 just for a couple of extra recipes, but thats just my personal opinion. If you don't buy the mag regularly then its good to have all the recipes in one place.

there were a few i will agree Lyd.. though i'm more p*ssed off that theyre putting a Fabulous and Filling recipe in Your Week every week - and that was a tenner! :(

Yeah I know what you mean - get the your weekly this year and you will have the recipe book free of charge!!

Back