• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Irrestible Magazine

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
I bought the last issue and thought it was worth it, alot more recipes than the ww magazine and ive tired one or 2 out of it and they have been nice. I would prob buy it again, have a look through it and see what you think!

S: 15st0lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 32.6 Loss: 1st6lb(9.52%)
I also bought a previous copy of Irresistable and thought it was well worth the money. It was great for someone like me with kids as it gave me lots of evening meal ideas. I actually looked for the new copy the other day and I couldn't find it. Where have you seen it for sale???

S: 12st5lb G: 8st13lb
they have it in whsmith

I haven't seen it in the shops, I only saw the ad in WW Magazine (page 23)

Its
Issue No 2 Spring 2010 (on sale from 31 December at Sainsburys, Tesco, Waitrose and WH Smith and at selected independent retailers.

lc3490

S: 18st9lb C: 17st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st11lb(4.21%)
anyone know where you can buy it in dublin?... my leader mentioned it like 2 weeks ago!... really would love to get it! xx

lc3490

S: 18st9lb C: 17st12lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 36.9 Loss: 0st11lb(4.21%)
thanks ill have to have a look next time im near one!!! sucks living so far away from any shops!

G: 10st7lb
i have to disagree, if you buy the monthly mag then it isnt' worth the money as the majority of the recipes were in the magazines, so I spent £3.99 just for a couple of extra recipes, but thats just my personal opinion. If you don't buy the mag regularly then its good to have all the recipes in one place.

S: 19st2lb C: 19st2lb G: 13st0lb BMI: 42 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
there were a few i will agree Lyd.. though i'm more p*ssed off that theyre putting a Fabulous and Filling recipe in Your Week every week - and that was a tenner! :(

G: 10st7lb
Yeah I know what you mean - get the your weekly this year and you will have the recipe book free of charge!!