is 11lbs in 7 weeks a slow weight loss

As all the others have said you are doing so well, don't be disheartened at all!!! 1.5 lb average per week is just on the button! I joined SW club on 12th January and have lost 15LB which I am delighted with!! Keep it up!!

This thread got me thinking. It took some committed over eating and a vcery sedentry lifestyle over a considerable number of years for me to get to the point where I was embarrassed to go on public transport, go in a shop etc. Why on earth should I expect to be ableo t lose it overnight??? The big question is - can I commit to losing it in the same way as I seemed to commit to gaining it :)- because if I can then based on previous experience I should be very successful!!

To all those who are struggling or feeling down I thinks its less about how quickly you get there and more about enjoying the scenery along the way.

So very true, the scenic route is quite often better than the motorway for some people, We will all get there eventually, just enjoy the recipes and the support on this fantastic forum.

Funcurls is so right, slow & steady wins the race...well done you are doing great X

As everyone else has said, it's a steady and healthy loss. I know it can be frustrating when you see others getting big losses but you are doing well, you weigh 11 pounds less than before, that's nearly a stone!

Agree with ALL of the above. And after all, what's the option if you could go back in time? To not do it, and have those 11 lb back? Or, to have maybe even put a few on? No, no no!! You're doing just great. Keep up the excellent work.
xx

Back