is 29 the minimum points allowed?

busybee123

I new to this. I have done sw recently and in the past I did Ww but not the propoints.

I used to have 19 points a day. Trying t work this out and it seems I can have 29. Is it true I have to eat them all a day and Not save them?
I always saved them so this will be good as you get weekly points too.
Hope in understanding it right!!

Yes your right 29 daily points in the minimum you can get, you cant carry them over for the next day but you do get 49 weekly points as well to use.

I new to this. I have done sw recently and in the past I did Ww but not the propoints.

I used to have 19 points a day. Trying t work this out and it seems I can have 29. Is it true I have to eat them all a day and Not save them?
I always saved them so this will be good as you get weekly points too.
Hope in understanding it right!!

Well, 29 points is the lowest amount of daily points available, but depending on your weight, you might need to be on more. If you post on the thread about how many points you should be on (weight, sex and height) someone will tell you.

The weeklies are great because you can save them for special nights or just use them as extra points during the week if you need them. Plus you have the normal activity points.

Most people I know don't "spend" the activity points though and I, 90% of the time, don't either.

Good luck!

You need to forget Discover though, 19 was ok on that but its not on PP. The 2 plans work things out differently. If youre going to to PP forget anything you did on Discover :)

Hmmm.... I'm starting to realize this!!
Well I think it maybe the way forward as I eat too much on sw (portion control) and was hungry on just 19 points on old Ww. Especially so when I wanted to save some for weekend.
Thanks guys.

Hi hun, just remember that its not just the amount of points thats changed, all the values have too. Tbh i dont think theres much difference between what i would be able to eat on 18 old points and 29 new ones. Although fruit is now no points.

I am a fellow sw follower who is thinking of defecting. I cant critcise sw at all, i just feel like i cant get to grips with it in the same way i did with ww.

i lost weight much more quickly on SW but prefer the longterm value of WW. Portion control being the main thing. xxx

Back