1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

is anyone a memeber of the wool group in dorset?

Discussion in 'Slimming World Teams & Challenges' started by Princessclark, 8 December 2010 Social URL.

1. Princessclark

Princessclark bandie wife

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    hi i recently joined the wool group in dorset and was just wondering if there is anyone else on here from there?
    i really need a slimming buddy and also someone who could possibly give me a lift as i keep getting let donw at the last minute by people who offer to take me and then for whatever reason cant x
    have contemplated walking which is a 3 mile round trek which ordinarily* not a problem but its an evening group and this time of year its so dark came 5.30-6pm lol x
    if there isnt anyone then i will take this web address and try and drum up some members from the group tonight x
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.